Term 6 - Quirnial Province: The Reign of Perfection the Perfect Begins!

Perfection

The Great Head.
Put all your questions criticisms advice and comments here.

However if you whine or be annoying, I will be forced to have my secret police whip you! :whipped:

Now to make this more formal all letters here must be addressed as followed...

Dear Perfection, Great God of Quirnial Province, Bearer of Incredible Wisdom and Incredible Sex-Appeal, I humbley beg for you to read my petty message.

(Insert Message here)

Thank you for reading my undeserving message. I humbley beg that my thoughts be considered by your great mind.

Unworthy to be in your presece,
(Insert Insulting name here, I recomend Crap for Brains, Dumbface, Mr./Ms./Mrs./Dr. Stupid, or Gary Coleman)

Have fun!!!

hello!

for the upcoming TC, could you please instruct the DP to irrigate all forests within the province (including the forest with dyes) to increase much needed growth?

exception: leave the forest close to Sycorax as it is. do not irrigate or chop here.

Governor Perfection,

Congratulations on you recent election. I am sure I speak for all mayors when I say we look forward to working with you. As such, you will find my planning and build queue information in post 2 of this thread: The City of Sycorax.

Sincerely,

zorven
Mayor of Sycorax

Dear Perfection, Great God of Quirnial Province, Bearer of Incredible Wisdom and Incredible Sex-Appeal, I humbley beg for you to read my petty message.

Congratulations on being elected governer of Quirinial Province. All of Bootia's information is in the Bootia city thread. I would look it up for you, but I'm too lazy.

Thank you for reading my undeserving message. I humbley beg that my thoughts be considered by your great mind.

Unworthy to be in your presece,
Gary Coleman (heh, that's my uncles name, he's not short and black, though :D)

Dear Governor:

Are you ill? Are you out of the country? Why didn't you post instructions to the President for the turn chat yesterday?

zorven
Mayor of Sycorax

Govenor,

If you're still alive, you might want to check out Cold Harbor's thread. It has been updated for the upcoming turn chat.

Sorry I'm going to have to resign. Mostly because I forgot where my Civ 3 CD is, hopefully I'll find it before the next DG, oh and for my replacement I appoint Curt Sibling

Domestic request to Governors

1) To the Governor of Capitoline:
Place immediately the SETI-programm in front of Gorina's queue

2) To the Governors of the Provinces in which the cities of group A (Skunkworks, Bootia, New Jedina, Iron Hills, Go Home Xerxes and Persian Landing): Make a happyness-generating building As Soon As Possible.

3) To the Governors of the Provinces in which the cities of group B (Nar Shaddaa, Thebes, PDX III, Malvern Hills, Thebes and Noshuret): Put a happyness-generating building somewhere down the line of your buildqueues, if the city is still growing.

Top Bottom