Hyderbarad
Under Chinesse control

1. Name any special geographical features
    [/list=1]

Serenity
Courthouse(3), Bank(18)

Zorgonzolia
Granary(1), Worker(1)
Please mine the iron and put a citizen on it to take away the entetainer. There is a worker one tile away

Octavanium
Marketplace(5), Rifleman (14)

Sturmandrang
Aqueduct(2), Courthouse(20)

Huntington
Harbour(7), Settler(15), Settler(15), Settler(15)

Grandmastoria
Rifleman(17), Courthouse(80)

Ganges
Library(15)
Please mine the hill.

Suggestion for zorgonzolia - mine the mountains which have iron on them, then move the laborer from the square directly above the iron, to the iron. coupled with youre micromanagement instructions, the city will produce at least 3spt - with observation, it seems the city has 70% waste.

Also, the city desperately needs a marketplace. once it has a hospital, it will riot. with a m'place, that is 9 happy faces, for free, thanks to our Adam Smith's Trading Co.

I know we have a huge lack of marketplaces in this province. This is one of my major goals this term. As for the mining, I plan on waiting for the RR before I make this request. Thanks for the input :)

I am unable to get PTW or Civ3 to work on my computer right now. I dont know what has happened. Will update at my friends house tommorow hopefully :). I am truly sorry for this and I feel very stupid. My computer just doesn't want to co-operate.

For the time being, we should produce workers out of Zorgonzolia. I would switch the marketplace to a granary and then pump out the workers. This will temporarily solve our happiness problem while also helping with the Size 12 Plan. Click on Size 12 Plan in my sig for more info, Goonie.

I was planning to build workers here as I know my province is in desperate need of improvements, but I do not want to stop building a marketplace. Its too important for happiness. As soon as its done, we will switch to workers.

Governor Goonie,

Congratulations on being elected governor of this province! I look forward to working with you this term. Please consider these suggestions from the Domestic Department:

Serenity

Immediately switch Courthouse to Bank. I want to hold off on courthouses for now until we talk about switching governments, plus a bank in this thriving city will greatly help our treasury.

Zorgonzolia

Immediately switch Marketplace to Granary. The city is in no danger of rioting at this point and a market would only provide minimal help to the treasury.

My reasoning for wanting a Granary is that I would like Zorgonzolia to become one of the cornerstones of my Size 12 Plan. The link in my sig contains more info on this proposal. After producing the Granary, I would like this city to produce nothing but workers so that we may help cities that can't grow as quickly. Located on Flood Plains, this city will regain its population quickly.

Huntington

Immediately switch Courthouse to Settler. In accordance with the Size 12 Plan, I could use this settler to help the city of Cuernavaca(or Tlaxcala) grow two sizes. With the addition of an aqueduct and harbor in Huntington, I would then gladly return the favor by trying to have that city reach Size 12.

Thank you for your attention on these matters.

Donovan Zoi
Domestic Leader

Ganges is producing a settler for you already. After reading your size 12 plan, I will switch Zorgonzolia to a granary. I like your plan and I want to be able to help. I want serentity to be ready for our switch to democracy, I will produce a bank before the granary. Huntington. Again I read your plan and I would be happy to help :).

@Shaitan. I got PTW to work and I am in the process of updating that first page!

Excellent work on your thread, Governor Goonie. I'm glad to see you're stepping up and putting forth so much effort into the guidance of your Province.

Does Serenity have a mayor, Governor? I would like the position.

Actually I have been searching for a database to see which cities have mayors and which dont. Once I find it, I will let you know :D!

@CYC. Thanks :grad:

Keep in mind:

In Serenity and Huntington, we should hold off on courthouses for now. Hopefully you are replacing those items in the queues so they don't get built.

I am surprised I missed the settler in Ganges. Please change that to a library so our city radius can pick up the extra dyes. I do not want to stunt that city's growth by building a settler.

Thanks for all your help.

Donovan Zoi
Domestic Leader

DZ I changed Zorgonzolia to a granary as we accuired new lux's which have fixed the happiness problem.

Serenity
Courthouse(3), Bank(18)

Zorgonzolia
Granary(1), Worker(1)
Please mine the iron and put a citizen on it to take away the entetainer. There is a worker one tile away

Octavanium
Marketplace(5), Rifleman (14)

Sturmandrang
Aqueduct(2), Courthouse(20)

Huntington
Harbour(7), Settler(15), Settler(15), Settler(15)

Grandmastoria
Rifleman(17), Courthouse(80)

Ganges
Library(15)
Please mine the hill.

Serenity
Bank (16)

Zorgonzolia
Worker(3), Worker(5), Worker(5)

Octavanium
Marketplace(2), Rifleman(17)

Sturmandrang
Courthouse(15)

Huntington
Harbour(4), Settler(15), Settler(15), Settler(15)

Grandmastoria
Rifle(14), Courthouse(40)

Ganges
Library(16)
Please continue mining the hill :D!

So, Goonie, did you find out, if someone was mayor of Serenity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom