Term 6: "Sugar and Spice" Province

"New Japan" I like it... I wouldn't have picked it... but Shouri lives on elsewhere in the province. :)

The only problem is that it is not 'New Japan'. It is the same place as the old Japan. Look at 'New France', it was not right on top of where the first France was.

'New' in the metaphorical and culture sense, not the Physical sense Goonie. ;)

Governor Veera,

Please check out my proposal in this thread to ensure that we make the most of our Golden Age. Any questions or comments would be appreciated.

Once you have read over this plan, I will be in touch to see how we can best carry it out.

Donovan Zoi
Domestic Leader

Ooops! Sorry Veera, didn't mean to wake you up. Go back to sleep and we'll wake you when the term's over....:D J/K, Veera.

Governor, we have been debating the possibility of earmarking Workers produced in a Province to do one improvement in that Province before they are released to the National Work Program. A proposal is in the works, but first we'd like to hear from you. Please post your opinion in The Senate Forum quickly. Thaks,

Cyc

*Cough* I'm awake. Don't really see the need to post here every day when all that really needs to be done is keeping the build queues updated ;)
And I'm sure you don't want me to post in the Senate Thread: I'm not a big fan of either proposal.

OK, thanks for your input, Veera.

Top Bottom