Term 6 - The Hiberian President

Cyc

Looking for the door...
Welcome to Term 6, citizens. In this Term we will be conquering all foreign cities on our continent. Expansion into foreign lands will also be on the agenda.

First we will venture further West to the Ottoman continent to incorporate their lands with ours and assimilate as many of their people as possible into our Culture. Then we may turn South and test the strength of the Persian nation.

I am requesting additional input from the citizenry about our final Victory method. I understand that the Hiberians wish to protect and nuture our smaller brethren, the Cairde. We will see to this. But will final Victory be a matter of Domination? Or shall we see how close our scientists and manufacturers can get us to launching?

Feel free to post here with questions and/or comments.

I'd prefer Domination, but only if it can be done without harming the Cairde. If that isn't possible, then we launch a spaceship. I would like to destroy all other nasty AI civs and stand together with our brother at the dawn of a new era.

As I always win my games by domination or culture, it would be refreshing to win by spacerace. There is nothing more satisfying than looking at your rivals and knowing you are technologically lightyears ahead of them. pun intended.

Top Bottom