Term 6 Vacant Offices

Furiey

No Longer Just Lurking
Would you like to be Foreign Affairs Minister?

The Judiciary have now declared the office vacant

You are eligible if you don't have an office or if you are already a Governor.

If you are interested please PM me or post in this thread.

Please apply - We have a War to declare and only YOU can do it!

(all the Governor positions have now been filled)

Furiey,

I'll run Olympus again.

-- Ravensfire

If no one offers, I'll take the Augean Stables. But count me out if someone else offers, as I've already got Civantonia in my tight little fist.

I'd help out as the Expatriate Governor, or any other position you wanted me to, but the law says I can't. Unless I lose the election...

Cyc said:
I'd help out as the Expatriate Governor, or any other position you wanted me to, but the law says I can't. Unless I lose the election...

Actually Furiey said it doesn't matter if you are a Minister of Governor so you would be fine. Unless being part of the Judiciary doesn't count.

Id LOVE to be a governer of ANY city, perferibly one with lots of people.

vikingruler said:
Actually Furiey said it doesn't matter if you are a Minister of Governor so you would be fine. Unless being part of the Judiciary doesn't count.

Judiciary must be independant ...

-- Ravensfire

vikingruler said:
The CoL amendment allowing multiple offices excludes Judicial members from holding them, so they don't end up counting under that provision.

edit: cross-post

I hearby appoint xyourxmomxcorex as Governor of my old city of The Augean Stables - please take good care of the place!

and Ravensfire (our Defence Minister) as Governor of Olympus (edit: see post below - Ravensfire has resigned to allow Rik Meleet to take the Governorship)

I am hoping that TimBently will be able to continue as Expatriate Governor, but he is away for another 6 days. I am therefore delaying appointing an Expatriate Governor.

I apologise for not announcing this earlier but I was back from my sister's place much later last night than expected and my sister was completely locked out of her computer by the parental control. Neither her or her husband have any idea of how it was switched on or what the password was to switch it off again!

Rik Meleet said:
Are you that low on people ?

Yup - come back, RM! Take an active role in the Civ 3 DG again!

-- Ravensfire

Rik Meleet said:
Who can resist such a smile ???

Sign me up for an easy position. And where is the save ?

:woohoo:

Current Save

If Furiey's okay with it, I'll gladly resign from the Governor of Olympus to see it pass in such capable hands.

-- Ravensfire

Could i have the aguean stables then?

xyourxmomxcorex said:
Could i have the aguean stables then?

You've already got it! Look for Furiey's post about 6 or 7 up.

Welcome to the ruling elite! Which is, of course, just about everyone!

-- Ravensfire

Madame President,
Unfortunately a majority of the Judiciary has declared the office of Foreign affairs minister to be vacant, though this is not yet offficial since quorom hasn't been met(the PD has yet to rule) I have no problem if you begin to search for a replacement.

Respectfully yours,
-Mhcarver
Office of the Chief Justice

With the majority of the Judiciary declaring the office vacant and the Chief Justice's statement above (thank you), I hearby start the search for a new Foreign Affairs Minister.

Would you like to be Foreign Affairs Minister?

You are eligible if you don't already have an office or if you are already a Governor.

If you are interested please PM me or post in this thread. Appointment will obviously be dependent on the official ruling.

Please apply - We have a War to declare and only YOU can do it!

Top Bottom