Term 7 Election for Chief Justice

Furiey

No Longer Just Lurking
The Chief Justice is part of the Judicial Branch along with the Public Defender and Judge Advocate, and is tasked with upholding, clarifying and reviewing all changes to the Constitution and its supporting laws through Judicial Reviews, and upholding the rights of all citizens through Investigations. The Judiciary will carry out all its tasks in a fair, impartial, public and speedy manner.

The Chief Justice shall have the additional responsibility to organize and conduct the affairs of the Judicial Branch.

Cyc is the only candidate and wins unopposed

Congratulations Cyc!

Congratulations Mr.Chief Justice Elect, umm now regarding our discussion about the photos , could I please have the negatives too? if not I may just get distracted and drop the audiotapes between you and mr.Abramoff near a media outlet:lol: :lol:

Thank you, Mr. Public Defender Elect. Now about those tapes and Abramoff...

"Can you get me off the hook? For old times' sake?"

"It makes no difference to me what a man does for a living, understand."

"A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than a hundred men with guns."

Personally, I never spoke to Abramoff...
"But I'm a superstitious man. And if some unlucky accident should befall him - If he should get shot in the head by a police officer, or if he should hang himself in his jail cell - or if he's struck by a bolt of lightning, them I'm going to blame some of the people in this room, and that I do not forgive. But, that aside, let me say that I swear, on the souls of my grandchildren, that I will not be the one to break the peace we've made here today."

"Never tell anybody outside the family what you're thinking again."

And to the rest of yas...
"Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But uh, until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day."

And one more thing...
"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."
;)

Top Bottom