Term 7 Khural (Governor's meeting place)

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
This thread is for discussion on coordinating the Aimags. It is primarily a meeting place for the Governors, but citizens are naturally welcome as we have an open door policy. Seeing as nobody bothered to put up a door in the first place. :)

First order of business is worker allocation. I'd like to see proposals from each governor for the tile improvements they expect to build this term. We need to decide how the workers should be allocated to Aimags, if there are enough workers now, and at what point we want to add more.

Well, I've recently got a problem.

My computer crashed, and well, that means that I have no access to my Civ-capable computer (I don't have the mac version) so I won't be able to post instructions while it is undergoing repair/recovery.

That's why I've inactive the past few days, trying to fix the problem, but to no avail.

Thankfully, there hasn't been any TC lately.

There are 7 workers in SE land and, at very least, one more needed,that I'll
build immediately.
Ainu still have 7 jungles, NotA needs some windmills to grow, Clam just begins,
few roads around; a lot of work to do, even without railroad.
Best regards,

It is past time to consider building settlers to fill in coastal culture gaps. What cities can contribute to this vital effort?

Also, we'll have railroads near the end of the next play session, do we have adequate workers to build a rail net and add rails to all the lumbermills and mines?

Could we spread Taoism to Cologne, and build a Taoist monastry there as soon as possible, so we can research Scientific Method safely?

Dutch
Hamburg is building a tao- missionary, he can go to cologne, but in Berlin can be build a Taoist monastry in 3 turns.

But i think we needn't so many budd- missionary but confucian to our new cities, so we get there the religious boni.

Also, we'll have railroads near the end of the next play session, do we have adequate workers to build a rail net and add rails to all the lumbermills and mines?
In Cologne can be build worker in 2 turns with -6 food / worker. I think we can build 2 there, and then change the tiles to food

Also in Munich worker in 2 turns without food loss
Pictures

Attachments

• Cologne for worker.JPG
    Cologne for worker.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 242
  • Munich for worker.JPG
    Munich for worker.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 236
I would prefer 30% culture in the next turns and so get more fun or luck in my cities.

There are currently 2 workers in the North Western Aimag, this is not enough, I've planned a large irrigation project to bring growth to the southern cities of the Aimag, and this will require the labor of a large number of men, it also appears the North Western Aimag will control most of the conquered Roman territory, more workers may be needed to optimize that region as well. Finally there is a very good city location in the North Western Aimag, which will require a lot of jungle clearing, there hasn't been much discussion about settling the site yet, but I intend to begin pushing for it soon, and if that city is settled even more workers will be needed to improve its' land.

I'd like to see 7 workers distributed to the Aimag out of our total of 24, I've ordered the construction of one new worker for the coming TC, but will certainly need more for the future.

Confucianism can be spread in 2 cities, Buddhism in 15 and Taoism in 23. Keep these missionaries coming! :)

I think this distribution would be fair:

NW: Circei, Ravena, Rome, Antium, Cumae, Neapolis Arpinum

NE: Dortmund, Hamburg, Berlin, Tartar, Frankfurt, Munich, Colongue, City #2

SW: Pisae, Marseilles, Coppertown, Rheims, Lyons, Orleans, Paris

SE: NOTA, NOTB, Riversight, Xanadu, Ainu, EA, City #1, Clam Cove

All Aimags have at least 7 cities, two have 8, also the split roughly reflects cultural areas, pre conquest.

Top Bottom