Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Welcome to the Military Department

Officers of the Fanatikan Military:
Military Leader: Grand General CivGeneral - Commander of all of the Military
Military Deputy: Brig. Gen. Feodor - Commander of the Southern Front
Military Chat Rep: Colonel Naervod - Military Intelegents officer

Previous Military Dept. Threads
Demogame II
DG 2 - Term 6 - Military Thread (CivGeneral)
DG 2 - Term 5 - Military Thread (Falcon02)
DG 2 - Term 4 - Military Thread (Falcon02)
DG 2 - Term 3 - Military Thread (Falcon02)
DG 2 - Term 2 - Military Thread (CivGeneral)
DG 2 - Term 1 - Military Thread (Eklektikos)
Demogame I
DG 1 - Term 5 - Military Dept. (Falcon02)
DG 1 - Term 4 - Military Dept. (Falcon02)
DG 1 - Term 3 - Military Dept. (Falcon02)
DG 1 - Term 2 - Military Dept. (Falcon02)
DG 1 - Term 1 - Military Dept. (Charis)

Congratulations on a third term in office CG!

Welcome to the land of spamville Oct! :yeah:

Anyway, CG - I analyzed what cities can build cavalry within 5 turns or less. These are GA totals, but I tried to take into account the totals after our GA.

Cavalry Buildup:

City Turns By Turn 20
Bavaria 3 7 Cavalry (includes switching from the rifle)
Kyoto 2 6 Cavalry (after Hoover - give a few turns after our GA)
Eklektochtitlan 5 4 Cavalry
Cavalry 5? 4 Cavalry (maybe 5-6 after the factory)
Valhalla 4 5 Cavalry
Tokyo 3 6 Cavalry
Octavinium 5 2 Cavalry (after factory - could be 3)
Plexenburg 2 10 Cavalry
Morgana 6? 3 Cavalry (after factory - could be 4)
Tlaxcala 2 10 Cavalry
Kagoshima 3 6 Cavalry
Nara 5? 3 Cavalry (after factory - could be 4)
Kuhkaff 2 10 Cavalry (This is our Army city, though)
Serenity 3 2 Cavalry (after IA)
Bremershaven 2 10 Cavalry
New Falcon's Nest 5 4 Cavalry
Strider's Haven 3 6 Cavalry
Kells 3 5 Cavalry (after Cathedral)
Hakodate 5 4 Cavalry
The Burrow 3 6 Cavalry
Naerva 4 5 Cavalry
Cuernavaca 4? 3 Cavalry (after factory - could be 4)
Gunningheim 5 4 Cavalry
Bizen 5 4 Cavalry (build a barracks first!)
Pensacola 3 6 Cavalry
Androbius 5 4 Cavalry
Civantoria 5 4 Cavalry

27 Cities
152-158 Cavalry

Note: These are our Golden Age figures. I don't know the exact number, but I'll cut the total down by 30% (not 33%, since we still have a few turns left).

Estimated total is: 106 - 110

Once the war's over, we can use our cav to rush buildings while panzers are being built. Or, we can use them against America if we want (if they're still behind in tech), or our decoy/"special ops").

I would like to apply for the position of military chat rep as I have this sudden knack for military planning. :) I will be able to attend most weekend chats and some weekday chats. Also, I have some ideas for our homeland defense project, and also about an invasion of Persia.

One last thing, I suggest the title for Deputy be full Colonel and the title for Chat Rep be Major. ;)

Naervod, youve got it :). I shall run an acceptance poll later today :).

One last thing, I suggest the title for Deputy be full Colonel and the title for Chat Rep be Major.
I would suggest an alternative.

The Deputy MA and Military Chat Reps are not the MA's personal aides, but high-ranking officers, fully in the chain of command, with the power to command the entire Fanatikan military. A pair of senior general ranks would be more appropriate. I suggest Colonel General and Lieutenant General for their ranks, or something similar.

Feodor
DMAM

A poll has been posted for accepting Naervoid Military Chat rep. Vote here

Please participate in this poll on the renaming of the cities of Quellewasser province. Approval was overwhelming in the first poll last week, but we missed quorum by a vote.

Langrave Feodor

The offensive in Persia is going well, but our Line of Communications is seriously underdeveloped. I would advocate the immediate transport of a dozen workers to Nagasaki and points southwest to upgrade the road and rail network. This will allow our cavalry to recycle back to the barracks at Nagasaki in the minimum amount of time and also allow our upgraded artillery and infantry to move into the combat zone quickly.

As always. the citizens and officials of Quellewasser are prepared to make every effort to support the army in the field.

Yrs.

Feodor Ardent, MGV, DMAM :borg:
(Keep those military contracts coming!)

@Feodor - I agree with this plan, but there is a problem. The Govenor or the President (Dont know which has the upper hand so dont quote me on that :s ), gives the workers there orders, If I find out what provance it is in. I shall notify the Govenor :).

CivGeneral, Presidential Learner

Aye, Sir!

With a little luck, we'll have them PIing all over each other and make off with the work crews in the confusion!

Feodor Ardent

Military Department's Assignments

To Military Deputies and Chat Reps

I am giving you each an assigned job to do.

Feodor - Make plans for the southern Part of the war

Naervod - Assist Feodor in the plans and gather information of forgen Armies that we have a spy in

as for me, I shall make plans for the Northern part of the war.

@Naervod - I have your AOL Nick, we should try to see what Chat Medium Feodor uses so that the three of us can plan a meeting and discuss the plans.

I've put a slight variation on military police up on the Citizens list here .

Latest Military Inventory taken on the 1495AD save
Code:
Unit Type       Amount
Worker	        111
Spearmen	1
Swordsmen	10
Pikemen	        6
Musketmen	1
Knight	        3
Riflemen	1
Cavalry	        39
Infantry	130
Artillery	79
Caravel	        1
Ironcald	1

As an asthetic issue, could be upgrade the remaining Musket and disband the Pikemen, swordsmen, and spearmen?

Feodor Ardent
DMforMA

We should also try to upgrade those remaining knights. I feel since we are already filthy rich, we should just upgrade the spearmen and pikemen, but still disband the swordsman.

Naervod
MCR

If there is a realistic need for a disband then we can considerate it. Because they look out of place is not a realistic need. An ancient warrior does the same job as a rifleman for MP duty in a Monarchy. With a decent rail network, every one of these "throw away" units is worth a rifle because they can free up one from interior defense that can go to the front lines.

Because they look out of place is not a realistic need. An ancient warrior does the same job as a rifleman for MP duty in a Monarchy.
Well, that explains those guys in the funny outfits hanging around in front of the Tower of London and the Vatican . . .

Feodor Reflective :cooool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom