Term 6 Thread

On the agenda for this month:
Realignment of States
The City Specialization Dialogues
The Great Road-building Project

Worker assignments:
Coming soon

Mr MoI

Firstly, the GRBP is a great idea, and I'm all in favour of it. A few questions. How long will you keep the workers in the 4-teams? What are the extra 3 workers going to do? Do we need more workers?

I ask these questions from the view of Toot Uncommon, which I believe to be in the worst shape of any of our cities. It has 8!!! hills and should be our best production city, yet is stagnant at 4 pop. I request two workers to build farms and then mines at Toot to get things back in order (I will post the term plan in the office thread). In the short term, improving 3 farms will more than double production, and that is without building any new mines. Other than creating the GP farm at FI, I think this one of the most important issues we face, especially in war, where production capacity is so important.

OK, scratch that, I hadn't checked the save ;) We don't have CS yet! The great farming plan will have to wait. Then I only have one request, Mr MoI, please bulldoze the cottage on the bend of the river SW of Toot Uncommon (if we pillage it, do we get the cash? ;)), and replace it with a farm. This will take Golf and Hotel 4 turns if they combine (they are right next to it, as is foxtrot actually). This would allow me to utilise more of Toot without the citizens "wasting" away. If these workers will not be available, please consider using a spare worker on this site.

This is a second appllication for a farm 1S2W of Toot Uncommon. Spare workers Juliet and India are only 1 tile from this plot. This would really help TU out, so please consider it.

I noticed also that the 4x worker crew near Basilica is building a cottage, yet we are still at war, and it is right near German territory!! As gov of Auda Minor, I don't think Bascilica needs cottaging at this time.

Top Bottom