China: 82:34 (about 5:2 culture)
Russia: 82:36 (about 5:2 culture)

France: 82:42 (about 2:1 culture)
Iroquois: 82:62 (about 4:3 culture)

America: 82:79 (about 1:1 culture)

There are no nations in this category!

Babylon: 82:100 (about 4:5 culture)
Greece: 82:107 (about 4:5 culture)

Greece has usurped the #1 slot from Babylon! Babylon's culture is still headed south. While Greece is increasing its' culture, we are actually catching up! I'd like to see culture thing about doing some culture rushes if possible in Uruk and Ashur in the event that we do capture them. I've included the culture assessment from Term 5. We picked up 30 culture, where Greece picked up about 20, and Babylon lost nearly 20! With the capturing of Babylon's cities, we can actually bring their culture machine to a grinding halt! Should our culture fall within 10 culture points of Babylon, they will be placed in the orange slot for the first time in this assessment! :hammer:

-thanks CT
-

Congratulations on winning the Term #7 Election, Plexus. Best wishes on your Cultural Objectives. You da man.

I just completed a tally of our culture for the Culture Department...

We are now #3 in culture!! [dance][party][dance]

The ratios are as follows: (I used the good old fashion "line" method in PSP - Apollo is too much of a cheat now)

England: 82:16 (about 5:1 culture)
Persia: 82:19 (about 4:1 culture)
India: 82:25 (almost 3:1 culture)
China: 82:34 (about 5:2 culture)
Russia: 82:36 (about 5:2 culture)

France: 82:42 (about 2:1 culture)
Iroquois: 82:62 (about 4:3 culture)

America: 82:79 (about 1:1 culture)

There are no nations in this category!

Babylon: 82:100 (about 4:5 culture)
Greece: 82:107 (about 4:5 culture)

Greece has usurped the #1 slot from Babylon! Babylon's culture is still headed south. While Greece is increasing its' culture, we are actually catching up! I'd like to see culture thing about doing some culture rushes if possible in Uruk and Ashur in the event that we do capture them. I've included the culture assessment from Term 5. We picked up 30 culture, where Greece picked up about 20, and Babylon lost nearly 20! With the capturing of Babylon's cities, we can actually bring their culture machine to a grinding halt! Should our culture fall within 10 culture points of Babylon, they will be placed in the orange slot for the first time in this assessment! :hammer:

India only has 1 city, and with 25 culture points to distribute. Should they be conquered, that would be something to watch for. Based on recent trends (Rome and Zulus), America and Greece might increase in cultural prowess even more.

I've included the last cultural assessment for comparision.

----------------------------

England: 52:18 (Almost 3:1 culture)
Zulus: 52:18 (Almost 3:1 culture)

China: 52:25 (2:1)
Persia: 52:24 (About 2:1)

Rome: 52:31 (About 5:3 culture)
India 52:36 (Almost 4:3 culture)
France: 52:38 (Almost 4:3 culture)
Russia: 52:43 (Close to 1:1)

Iroquois 52:54 (Just about 1:1)
America: 52:62 (Close to 1:1

Babylon 52:118 (Almost 1:2) (note: Babylon's culture hasn't changed much, and actually DROPPED due to Persia and Zulus), however, many of their improvements are most likely nearing the 1,000 year mark. While we're making great gains against Babylon - We were 1:3 - they will pick up again).

Greece: 52:84 (About 2:3)

I'd really like to see more culture rushes around Kagoshima.

Here's another list. These cities you can supercede the build queues of. The number of tiles are tiles that it doesn't control.

Cities that don't control all 21 tiles:

5 Tiles

Leningrado

3 Tiles

The Burrow

2 Tiles

Padmativa
Bangalore
Naerva

1 Tile

Nagasaki
Karachi
Jaipur

Lack of Cultural Expansion:

Hyderabad

Leningrado
The Burrow
Padmativa
Hyderabad
Bangalore
Naerva
Nagasaki
Karachi
Jaipur

EDIT: Naevra added - forgot about this city.

A poll concerning the new CoL amendments has been posted here. Please vote.

Lack of Cultural Expansion:

Hyderabad
Leningrado
The Burrow
Padmativa
Hyderabad
Bangalore
Naerva
Nagasaki
Karachi
Jaipur

Note to his excellency, the Cultural Affairs Minister:

I am endeavoring to turn Quellewasser into a cultural asset rather than a sinkhole, and need to get away from the continuing burden of the territory being used as a sleazy army slum.

[pimp] :groucho: :evil: [dance] [punch] :beer:

Please be good enough to lend your support to my efforts to switch production from military units to temples, courthouses, and marketplaces, with suitable investment in Federal grant money for rushes.

Also, I need one more vote to make quorum on my name changes, so if you know any slackers who haven’t been to the polls . . .

Langrave Feodor of Quellewasser

:grad:

Plexus, we have recently captured Uruk! This should be priority 1! We have more than enough gold to rush culture every other turn. I propose this:

Library -> University -> Temple -> Cathedral -> Colleseum -> Market (to keep the remaining Babs happy)

For a slight increase in cost we can rush an improvement every turn.

Rush worker for 80g (10 shields X 4g each X 2 penalty for rushing with no shields in the box). Switch to improvement needed. Rush improvement with no X2 penalty. Only 40g is lost to the rush penalty.

Right. That's what I meant. :) Time for a good old fashioned Phoenitican Culture Rush! :D Remember rushing culture in those 3 Iroquois cities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom