Term 7 - New Japan: it's got a New Governor!

ikey

ikey pronounced [ee-ki]
Greetings,

As Veera Anlai is away, i open this thread for the province of New Japan. I shall be the new governor, as i was appointed by the Council, and very thankful to them for it :)
[ta-da!]
feel free to walk around and post!
~ikey

The province is doing well, with Nara and Tokyo being two great cities, Tokyo having one great potential to shields, Nara being more prone to gold from the coast. Toyama is at a peninsular corner surrounded by tundra... _very low_ production. Yokohama is also near the tundra.

Cities Report:

Toyama[5] (growth in 10) - city need an aqueduct. It is all surrounded by water or tundra, not being any effective for shields. We need an aqueduct and the cultural improvements here. [WLTKD!]

Yokohama[6] (growth = 0) - needs another aqueduct. As it is located new the tundra, it is also not producing good shields. [WLTKD!]

Nara[12] (growth = 0) - this city could use a bank, as it is already producing lots of money from terrain and marketplace. It could be completed in 6 turns... afterwards its huge shield production could be turned to the war a-coming in the borders. [WLKTD is going away... :( ]

Tokyo[11] (growth in 5) - this city is at full power working for the military! :) [WLTKD!]

Ikie - If you need any help in this office, just drop me a line (in the Chat room or PM me). Since i am an Experianced Govenor willing to help newer fresh Govenors :).

I'm sorry to say that the appoint to this position was permanent. Unless you plan on resigning if Veera returns, you're gonna be in the governor's mansion until the end of the month.

I'm sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

Octavian - i understand i will be here until elections... i just didn't understand why you thought i didn't know it :)
If Veera comes back, and it is her wish to take the seat, i'll resign :)

Actually, I believe that she IS back. I've seen a few posts from her in the RPG.

Yes, I made a post a couple days ago. However, I'm just not going to have enough time to handle a governor's province, and even doing the RP duties will be a stretch. Ikey, congrats on being appointed and I wish you luck! Treat New Japan well :)

lol!
i didn't even get to warm the governor's seat :) and there you come back.

well, if you want, i'll stay... but remember that the seat is yours and i'm here only for temporary reasons :)

and i'll do my best! :goodjob:
~ikey

Ikey, I am happy to report that 2 new cities have been added to your province: Rostov and Osaka. Once former Russian strongholds in the Japan wars, they became a part of the Northern Iroquois Mountain Colonies. In an all out attack, we surprised these cities, and the north is now free from Iroquois hands.

Top Bottom