Term 7 - Nominations for Governor of "Lake Land" Province

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaitan

der Besucher
The governor is in charge of posting build queues before every set of turns are played and for general administration of that province. The governor is also a member of the Senate, whos approval is required for all changes to the Constitution.

This province is defined in the various proposals of the Official Border Poll. This position will only be polled for election if that poll meets quorum. The "name" of this province is for discussion purposes only. This province will be permanently named by its first elected governor.

Please Accept or Decline any nominations you receive.

If passed, this province will contain the Fanatikan cities of Delhi, Bombay, Calcutta and Lahore. It also contains the Chinese cities of Punjab, Madras and New Shanghai, along with the Iroquois city of Tyendenaga.

I nominate Feodor Ardent for governor of this province.

I accept this nomination. I helped conquer this beautiful country on the western side of the mountains, my late wife was from this province, and I know it as well as any Fanatikan.

Feodor
DFAM, MGV
(Tearfully)

I will second Shaitan and Feodor Ardent. I didn't know your wife was late Feodor...

I will second Shaitan and Feodor Ardent. I didn't know your wife was late Feodor...
Alas, she was not a true immortal like those of us in the ruling oligarchy. Only lasted a couple of centuries. A fine woman and a fabulous seamstress.

Even learned to like the Bavarian winter . . . we used to count the polar bears together, and bet on which seals would make it to the ice flows before the orcas got them.

Maybe we should consider moving the capital.

President Chieftess thought I should've named this province "Land-O-Lakes" province. I only wish I had thought of that when I made the maps originally. ;)

Regardless, the first elected governor of this province will be granted the right to provide this province with a "real" name.

President Chieftess thought I should've named this province "Land-O-Lakes" province. I only wish I had thought of that when I made the maps originally.
Does this mean one or both of you is a native Minnesotan (offers the secret handshake)?

Repeated from noninations forum:

"I have been nominated for three positions and I understand I can only run for two. I will formally accept the Military Leader nomination and the Governership of Hill-Larious, and leave Lake-land to Shaitan."

Feodor
(Pondoring strategic politics)

Well, due to... extenuating circumstances... I am not running for the governorship of "Hill-Arious", as there are provinces without governor nominations. Thus I am changing my running status to the governorship of "Lake Land", because I'm not quite sure if I'm good enough for the governorship of South West, and DEFINETLY unqualified for Domestic Leader. Hello Indians!

Thus I am changing my running status to the governorship of "Lake Land", because I'm not quite sure if I'm good enough for the governorship of South West, and DEFINETLY unqualified for Domestic Leader. Hello Indians!
Be kind to them. They have suffered much, and are still short of elephants after all these years.

Also, don't drink the water without boiling it. Develop a tea habit.

Feodor
(Tanned and waxing wise as a veteran traveller.)

Originally posted by FortyJ
President Chieftess thought I should've named this province "Land-O-Lakes" province. I only wish I had thought of that when I made the maps originally. ;)

Regardless, the first elected governor of this province will be granted the right to provide this province with a "real" name.

Lake Land sounds too much like a level in a Super Mario Brothers game... :D

I wish to nominate Ikey for Govenor :)

I most gladly accept the nomination.
Lake Land sounds just like Chocolate Island or Vanilla Lake (heh good old SMW times :)
~ikey

I see no better way of making my return to the DG than by nominating myself a position. :D

... If that's still allowed... Lots seems to have changed!

Hi Myartar. Do you want to go for another governor posistion to let the newer players have a chance? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom