Term 7 President's Thread

The barb axe died attacking our axe near guten tag
The barb warrior near privet is on the horse asking to be killed
Innovia accepted the deal
And we can take research down to 70% without losing time on Music

Barbs killed, zero barbs visible.
Actually we get Music in 2 turns. After I have moved worked tiles in Aloha.

Finance
+83 :science: +80%
+22 :gold: +20%
-28 :gold: Total expenses
Music in 3 turns (657/858).

Workers
Electrician: mine, finished in 4
Gas Fitter: build a plantation, finished in 2
Builder: build a plantation, finished in 1
Blumber: chop forest, finished in 3
Carpenter: build a road, finished in 2
Brick Layer: mine, finished in 2

Cities
Aloha (6) worked tiles are ocean tile, 3 lake tiles, mined hill and river village. <- High commerce so we would learn music asap.
Hello (4) worked tiles are pastured cow, farmed grass, grass village and mined copper hill. <- Hello's scientist has been assigned to work.
Hej (5) worked tiles are clams, pastured grass cow, pastured brown cow, mountain forest and mined mountain. <-Brave Axe is guarding the city again.
Kia Ora (3) worked tiles are Dyes, Bananas and lake tile. <-Bananas accelerate growth, no need for granary.
Privet (2) worked tiles are pastured horses on grass and lake tile. <- growing in slow motion.
Guten Tag (1) worked tile is flood plains. <-waiting tile improvements.
Ciao (1) worked tile is ocean tile. <-waiting tile improvements.

Spoiler :
Aloha:
+0 food 16/32 growth stagnad
+7 hammers 0/150 Settler in 15
32 commerce
+47 science
+10 gold
-2 gold Maintenance

Hello:
+4 food 20/28 growth in 2
+8 hammers 46/120 Forge in 10
7 commerce
+6 science
+2 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

Hej:
+3 food 13/30 growth in 6
+13 hammers 71/300 Hanging Gardens in 18
8 commerce
+6 science
+2 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

Kia Ora:
+5 food 1/26 growth in 5
+1 hammers 32/60 Granary in 28
13 commerce
+10 science
+3 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

Privet:
+2 food 14/24 growth in 5
+4 hammers 38/120 Forge in 21
8 commerce
+6 science
+2 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

Guten Tag:
+3 food 12/22 growth in 4
+1 hammers 4/150 Forge in 116
2 commerce
+1 science
+1 gold
-4 gold Maintenance

Ciao:
+1 food 3/22 growth in 19
+1 hammers 30/150 Granary in 57
7 commerce
+5 science
+2 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

Screenies

We know to where to hit. Piffle's taoist holy city! It's the last city they have settled. (holy city goes to last founded city)

That warrior made contact with Piffle...?

Sirian's Eyes goes towards south.

The foreign office just received a dispatch from the citizen of Twaddle. They want us to free them of Piffles nonsensical rule and jion our sensible nation:lol:

I mean thats just too good to resist, and we would get wheat for our troubles too.

Also should we tell Innovia we are north of there or just let them wonder around.

Music in 2 is good:goodjob:

We know to where to hit. Piffle's taoist holy city! It's the last city they have settled. (holy city goes to last founded city)

Just to be arsey, not neccesarily, it goes to the city without a religion in it first and also a combination of size and culture- theres a math behind it but i cant be bothered to find it :)

also will be tough to attack there-being on a hill and everything, coupled with any spearman on there will be able to inflict a fair amount of hurt on a cossack, AND they do get riflemen uu.

SO we attack before their UU and we bring cats. Their cultural bonus will be pretty big due to the holy city thing. When we do it we need to bring overwelming force. Enough force that they say..."Shoot that city is Aloha's and not bother to attack us again there."

You bring enough cats to hit the bonus down to 10 or so then you suicide the other cats. Assuming they have a pike there we dont use cossacks.

Just to be arsey, not neccesarily, it goes to the city without a religion in it first and also a combination of size and culture- theres a math behind it but i cant be bothered to find it :)

also will be tough to attack there-being on a hill and everything, coupled with any spearman on there will be able to inflict a fair amount of hurt on a cossack, AND they do get riflemen uu.

And thats why we stay super nice with them so they don't think they need to put too many defenders there, then just hit it hard when the time comes

Finance
+84 :science: +80%
+23 :gold: +20%
-29 :gold: Total expenses
18 :gold: stored
Music in 1 turn (757/858).

Workers
Electrician: mine, finished in 3
Gas Fitter: S
Builder: build a plantation, finished
Blumber: chop forest, finished in 2
Carpenter: build a road, finished
Brick Layer: mine, finished

Cities
Aloha (6) worked tiles are 3 lake tiles, 2 mined hills and river grass village.
Hello (4) worked tiles are pastured cow, farmed grass, grass village and mined copper hill.
Hej (5) worked tiles are clams, pastured grass cow, pastured brown cow, 2 mined mountains. <-High :hammers: to build HG fast.
Kia Ora (3) worked tiles are Dyes, Bananas and lake tile.
Privet (2) worked tiles are 2 lake tiles.
Guten Tag (1) worked tile is ocean tile. <-waiting tile improvements.
Ciao (1) worked tile is Dyes. <-Dyes worked from now on.

Spoiler :
Aloha:
+0 food 16/32 growth stagnad
+12 hammers 7/150 Settler in 8
29 commerce
+42 science
+9 gold
-2 gold Maintenance

Hello:
+4 food 24/28 growth in 1
+8 hammers 54/120 Forge in 9
7 commerce
+6 science
+2 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

Hej:
+3 food 16/30 growth in 5
+14 hammers 84/300 Hanging Gardens in 16
8 commerce
+6 science
+2 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

Kia Ora:
+5 food 6/26 growth in 4
+1 hammers 33/60 Granary in 27
13 commerce
+10 science
+3 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

Privet:
+2 food 14/24 growth in 4
+1 hammers 42/120 Forge in 78
11 commerce
+8 science
+3 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

Guten Tag:
+1 food 15/22 growth in 7
+1 hammers 5/150 Forge in 115
7 commerce
+5 science
+2 gold
-4 gold Maintenance

Ciao:
+2 food 4/22 growth in 9
+1 hammers 4/60 Granary in 56
9 commerce
+7 science
+2 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

Screenies

Border expansion in Guten Tag releaved luxure Incence. Move scout towards North or Piffle?

Piffle did not send Construction even they had chance to do so in last turn :( Team Loco has discovered Currency.

Seems like we need to remind Piffle....

They are slowly creeping up the "attack me "chart.

Great, another happiness resource, and in a good spot for an frontier city.

As for Piffle maybe a gentle reminder is due that they should be sending Construction to us.

Send the scout towards the goody hut the boat revealed, there is nothing else for him to do.

Seems like we need to remind Piffle....

They are slowly creeping up the "attack me "chart.

Take it easy, everyone makes errors. Besides which even if they didn't the holy city is reason enough ;)

I am taking it easy... :)

My main concern is if they are slowing us down by one or two turns on purpose. How they reply will be critical in my mind.

Just throwing an idea out there since Loco has stayed quite.

How about we offer them Civil Service for Theology and 200g. We can be flexible in how they pay it as long as its within 20 turns.

It a really good deal for them and we get some cash to keep pushing research a little longer.

Finance
+51 :science: +60%
+37 :gold: +40%
-30 :gold: Total expenses
12 :gold: stored
Archery in 2 turns (0/85).

Workers
Electrician: mine, finished in 2
Gas Fitter: Remove jungle, finished in 4
Builder: N,NW,W.W
Blumber: chop forest, finished
Carpenter: SW,NW, build a farm
Brick Layer: SW

Cities
Aloha (6) worked tiles are pastured pig, 4 mined hills and river grass village. <-:hammers:/:food: we need that settler quickly.
Hello (5) worked tiles are pastured cow, farmed grass, grass village, lake tile and mined copper hill. <-balanced :commerce:/:hammers:
Hej (5) worked tiles are clams, pastured grass cow, pastured brown cow, 2 mined mountains.
Kia Ora (3) worked tiles are Dyes, Bananas and lake tile.
Privet (2) worked tiles are lake tile and pastured horses.
Guten Tag (1) worked tile is flood plains.
Ciao (1) worked tile is Dyes.

Spoiler :
Aloha:
+2 food 16/32 growth stagnated
+22 hammers 19/100 Settler in 4. (settler cost is 100, not 150 what I used in earlier turn reports.)
18 commerce
+20 science
+11 gold
-2 gold Maintenance
+2 GM :gp:

Hello:
+4 food 0/30 growth in 8
+8 hammers 62/120 Forge in 8
13 commerce
+8 science
+6 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

Hej:
+3 food 19/30 growth in 4
+14 hammers 128/300 Hanging Gardens in 13
9 commerce
+5 science
+4 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

Kia Ora:
+5 food 11/26 growth in 3
+1 hammers 34/60 Granary in 26
13 commerce
+10 science
+3 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

Privet:
+2 food 16/24 growth in 3
+4 hammers 43/120 Forge in 20
8 commerce
+4 science
+4 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

Guten Tag:
+3 food 16/22 growth in 2
+1 hammers 6/150 Forge in 114
4 commerce
+2 science
+2 gold
-4 gold Maintenance

Ciao:
+2 food 6/22 growth in 8
+1 hammers 5/60 Granary in 55
9 commerce
+5 science
+4 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

Screenies
Piffle send Construction.

The Great Artist Homer appears in Aloha.

AS Blackhole moves east and meet team Epsilon! Compared to us they have more techs up Theology, Archery and Compass, we can offer Music to them. Epsilon has met all four teams.

Info Screens, Epsilon is not running away from other teams. They have slight lead in each category except for crop yield (food).

Demographics.

Excellent, good work Mr President:)

What is the Artist offering us for lightbulbing. I'm sure Drama would be up there but that a fairly cheap tech and would be a waste.

Its good to have found everyone, we can now measure exactly where we are compared to everyone.

If we get Theology off Loco and Compass off Epsilon then we are pretty much level. Also looking at the numbers if we pull off the HG then we can catch up in all areas.

Can we get a globe world view next time. I am looking to see just how close we are to everyone.
EDIT never mind..I looked at the mini map

Good job.

I'll change civics and adopt slavery. We can cut 6-7 turns from the HG build if we whip 3 population in Hej. I think that justify exclusively extra turn in anarchy. I still fear someone may be building HG, and we lose race by 1-2 turns...

I hate to keep gp around, lb Drama or try to get Theology and then lb Islam (don't remember tech name).

Drama is 400 beaker, which really is a waste. If an artist can LB Divine Right then go for that. I will send Loco another message, or perhaps we can try Epsilon?

Top Bottom