Term 7 President's Thread

Many years ago, President Kuningas ordered the people of aloha to 'get busy' and build him somewhere nice he could take his conquests, the result of this was what seemed like a revolving door of young attractive ladies going into the area and coming out suitably bow legged. However following this they all somehow bumped into a certain Mr OP and after hearing of his legendary 'status' (he has a statue of his incredible......'size') left Aloha's third city very happy to return to their seperate provinces.

9 months later Aloha experienced a population boom, thousands being born across the country, some religious leaders are worried about the future of the country, that the resulting inbreeding could lead to ruin. However Cleetus, aid to the President was reported 'Ya'll dont need to worry 'bout nutin, my mum married 'er brother n im gettin' it on with my sis and our first born still has all 9 fingers nd a tail'

announcement for it?

ITS OURS !!!!:goodjob:

[party] I knew the Colossus was in the bag because no one beat us to Metal Casting, but i was nervous about this one since everyone has had maths for ages.

Well done everyone, our game starts now.

I also noticed Piffle has made a play for our elephants. And this after they stole our religion. The general is preparing battle plans as we speak:)

Excellent

They are looking at OUR elephants..time to make them pay.

You know I just got the picture to download...it was slow.

I think they are making a huge mistake by settling there and helped us greatly First off they will either have to ship in troops or self build which will cause it to be less than fully protected. Second off reinforcements to take the city back from us will be a long time in coming. Thirdly...we now dont have to build a settler or garrison to ship over with a settler. We can now devote our time to city killer troops and galleys.

Robi D...I cant wait to see what you cook up to kill them.

I dont think that outpost is so heavily guarded so if we collect a troop then we can take that only whith a few units and then we can see the consecvences

Finance
+143 :science: 100%
+0 :gold: 0%
-44 :gold: Total expenses
171 :gold: stored
Divine Right in 5 turns (1082/1716)

Workers
Electrician: Build a farm, finished in 4
Gas Fitter: build a road, finished in 2
Builder: build a farm, finished in 2
Blumber: Chop forest, finished
Carpenter: build a farm, finished
Brick Layer: build a mine, finished in 2

Cities
Aloha (8) worked tiles are pastured pig, 3 lake tiles, 3 mined hills and river grass village. <-Completed Theater, Begin Market.
Hello (6) worked tiles are pastured cow, 2 farmed grass, grass village, and mined copper hill. <-Completed Theater, begin Maceman. +3 GS :gp: I can't decide which is better GS or GM?
Hej (7, -1:mad:) worked tiles are clams, coastal tile, pastured grass cow, pastured plains cow, 2 mined mountains. <-Completed HG, begin Theater.
Kia Ora (5) worked tiles are Dyes, Bananas, mined mountain and 2 lake tiles.
Privet (4) worked tiles are 3 lake tiles and pastured horses.
Guten Tag (3) worked tiles are 2 flood plains and mined copper mountain.
Ciao (2) worked tile are 2 Dyes.
Konnichi wa (2) worked tiles are rice and coastal tile.

Spoiler :
Aloha:
+3 food 18/36 growth in 6
+10 hammers 66/150 Market in 5
30 commerce
+56 science
+0 gold
-2 gold Maintenance

notes:
+2 GM :gp: (66/100)

Hello:
+3 food 4/32 growth in 14
+7 hammers 0/70 Maceman in 7
4 commerce
+13 science
+0 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

notes:
1 :mad: whip unhappiness (8 turns)
+3 GS :gp: (72/100)

Hej:
+0 food 8/34 growth stagnated
+14 hammers 0/50 Theater in 2
14 commerce
+14 science
+0 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

Kia Ora:
+3 food 16/30 growth in 5
+5 hammers 12/50 Theatre in 4
17 commerce
+17 science
+0 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

notes:
1 :mad: whip unhappiness (4 turns)

Privet:
+2 food 10/28 growth in 9
+4 hammers 28/60 Granary in 8
16 commerce
+16 science
+0 gold
-4 gold Maintenance

Guten Tag:
+2 food 7/26 growth in 10
+7 hammers 73/60 Granary in 1
5 commerce
+5 science
+0 gold
-4 gold Maintenance

Ciao:
+2 food 22/24 growth in 1
+1 hammers 13/60 Granary in 47
15 commerce
+15 science
+0 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

Konnichi wa:
+2 food 6/24 growth in 9
+1 hammers 3/60 Granary in 57
+7 commerce
+7 science
+0 gold
-3 gold maintence

Ivory city.

Demographics. GNP went up +29, Crop Yield +12, Population ~400000...

Whats idiot for "hello"? That would make a perfect name for it. I think we largely ignore it if its garrisoned weakly and strike at their heart. OR we hit it at the same time as we hit their core.

IS that the new pop numbers after the HG takes effect. Being 1 or 2 in all that matters is amazing considering we are 4th in pop. IF we grow quickly we can quickly out pace all of them in GNP and manufactoring. All we need is population.

We dont attack until we are ready for a long term extinction level fight. This isnt the AI which will forget we took their ivory city....they will hold a grudge for the remainder for the game.

That was not what i meaned, we build a fleet whith galleons and a army of cossacks we can put em in the galleons and sail one too ivory city and the rest too HQ closest shore, when arrived too theire HQ, then its war....

ah ok...yes.

In answer to some of the discussions about attacking Piffle. I do have a plan in mind at the moment but would like more intel from our boat before putting forward a solid idea.

Also Piffles ivory city is the least of our concerns. They have rushed to grab the ivory and it will be difficult to defend. I wouldn't waste one unit trying to take it until we have wiped out their core cities.

Finance
+137 :science: 100%
+0 :gold: 0%
-45 :gold: Total expenses
171 :gold: stored
Divine Right in 4 turns (1228/1716)

Workers
Electrician: Build a farm, finished in 3
Gas Fitter: build a road, finished
Builder: build a farm, finished
Blumber: NW, build a farm, finished in 7
Carpenter: N, NE, NE, NE
Brick Layer: build a mine, finished

Cities
Aloha (8) worked tiles are pastured pig, 3 lake tiles, 3 mined hills and river grass village.
Hello (6) worked tiles are pastured cow, 2 farmed grass, grass village, and mined copper hill.
Hej (7, -1:mad:) worked tiles are clams, coastal tile, pastured grass cow, pastured plains cow, 2 mined mountains.
Kia Ora (5) worked tiles are Dyes, Bananas, mined mountain and 2 lake tiles.
Privet (3) worked tiles are 2 lake tiles and pastured horses. <-- :whipped: granary
Guten Tag (3) worked tiles are 2 flood plains and mined copper mountain.
Ciao (3) worked tile are 2 Dyes, plains forest .
Konnichi wa (2) worked tiles are rice and coastal tile.

Spoiler :
Aloha:
+3 food 20/36 growth in 6
+10 hammers 85/150 Market in 4
30 commerce
+56 science
+0 gold
-2 gold Maintenance

notes:
+2 GM :gp: (68/100)

Hello:
+3 food 6/32 growth in 9
+12 hammers 23/70 Maceman in 4
11 commerce
+13 science
+0 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

notes:
1 :mad: whip unhappiness (7 turns)

Hej:
+0 food 8/34 growth stagnated
+14 hammers 28/50 Theater in 1
14 commerce
+14 science
+0 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

Kia Ora:
+3 food 19/30 growth in 4
+5 hammers 22/50 Theatre in 3
17 commerce
+17 science
+0 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

notes:
1 :mad: whip unhappiness (2 turns)

Privet:
+2 food 12/26 growth in 7
+4 hammers 62/60 Granary in 1
12 commerce
+12 science
+0 gold
-4 gold Maintenance

Guten Tag:
+2 food 9/26 growth in 9
+7 hammers 0/50 Theater in 1
5 commerce
+5 science
+0 gold
-4 gold Maintenance

Ciao:
+1 food 0/26 growth in 26
+3 hammers 14/60 Granary in 46
15 commerce
+15 science
+0 gold
-3 gold Maintenance

Konnichi wa:
+2 food 2/24 growth in 8
+1 hammers 4/60 Granary in 56
+7 commerce
+7 science
+0 gold
-3 gold maintence

Stone resource spotted.

Also Piffles ivory city is the least of our concerns. They have rushed to grab the ivory and it will be difficult to defend. I wouldn't waste one unit trying to take it until we have wiped out their core cities.

We can also wait until peace negotiations and demand Ivory City in exchange for stopping our crushing armies. Not only do we not need to waste a unit and ship to go get it but we get their garrison as well, iirc.

But it should in no way be a priority because our returning units could grab it or anything like that.

George IIRC the garrison isnt actually gifted unless piffle themselves actually give us the units.

Top Bottom