1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Term 7 Science

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game: Citizens' started by Vind2, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Vind2

Vind2 Woof?

Now that we are done with feudalism. I plan to research Civil-Service. But what after that? Let's hear some ideas on what to research after civil-service. Any ideas for what techs or branches to research?

2. Sweetacshon

Sweetacshon In the foetal position

I haven't checked the save yet, but perhaps you could give us a few options, say in the 3 realms of techs for:
    1. Military
    2. City improvement/ civics
    3. Trade to other civs ie dead end tech lines.

3. dutchfire

dutchfire Deity

After Feudalism, we can research guilds. IMO we should research CS first and then Guilds. We can also research paper after CS if we're not at war anymore. With paper we can trade maps with other civs. At that time we should have a caravel out searching civs. We can trade our map for techs (because we'll probably be behind in techs).

4. Sweetacshon

Sweetacshon In the foetal position

Bah.. everyone's so pessimistic about how far behind we are, I'm not willing to fret about it. Maybe theyve been warring?!
    CS is a good idea - maces for the fiesty Bismark, irrigation chains, and bureaucracy. After that??? What about music as a trade tech?

5. dutchfire

dutchfire Deity

Nah, beter take a usefull tech IMO.
    About us being behind, we're even behind the other civs at the continent.

6. robboo

robboo Deity

we are probably in last place tech wise....unless someone got screwed on placement or war.