Term 7 - Taliesin: Get Me Outta This Formal Wear!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please participate in this poll on the renaming of the cities of Quellewasser province. Approval was overwhelming in the first poll last week, but we missed quorum by a vote.

Langrave Feodor

One note on rails Stuck (for when you come back). Railing a hill doesn't give you more food. Rails only give you more food if you build a rail over irragation.

Lt. Governor Chieftess,

In looking at the save, I noticed that for some reason, Palanthus is building a Factory. The city is currently wasting 12 food/pt while this happens!

Please consider making Palanthus a permanent worker factory. Palanthus can produce a worker every 2 turns. And with 12 food/pt and with a granary, it can grow(replenish) every 2 turns. This city can be set for a continuous worker cycle with no loss of population.

As for the shields dedicated to the Factory, I suggest switching to a military unit of your choice and rushing it immediately. Since you have been the strongest advocate for more workers, I trust this will meet with your approval. Please note that during the time this Factory has been in production, we could have added five more workers to the cause.

Respectfully,

Donovan Zoi
Vice-President

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!!!

The Maginot Line has been breached, with 5 American Cavalry! Time to switch to war time production! :soldier:

I dont have time right now to do a T8 thread. When i get to it, here is the queue
Morgana: Hospital (4), Panzer (4) x5
Strider's Haven: Panzer (1), Pazner (3), Hospital (5), Panzer (3), Panzer (3)
The Burrow: Panzer (3), Panzer (3), Hospital (4), Panzer (3)
Palanthus: Hospital (20), Transport (13), Factory (30)
Dacula: Bank (5). Harbor (3), Hospital (12)
Gooniedom: University (10), Aqueduct (20), Marketplace (20)
Please move the worker on the whale and the worker directly N of the city onto irrigated railroads. When it grows in 10, please put the worker on the whale.

Penguin: Factory (43), Aqueduct (25)
Please move both costal workers onto the irrigated railroads.

New PDX: Bank (29), Panzer (20)

The Highlands: Factory (13), Aqueduct (10)
Tarkingrad: Factory (11), Bank (14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom