1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Term 7 - The North Province: The Foundation of Fanatika

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game II: Government' started by Shaitan, Feb 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaitan

Shaitan der Besucher

In the interest of not getting the instructions in late for the chat again (Weekend days are very hectic for me) I have gone ahead and posted them in the chat thread. Comments/suggestions are still welcome - I'll edit as needed.

2. burning_phoneix

burning_phoneix Chieftain

I have decided that I will be the mayor of Androbius since Columbia is pretty inactive. I've seen the chat thread and I agree with the pop asignments but I dont understand the need for the colluseum. all the pops are happy and Androbius is not involved in a the culture flip of Denver. If we need the culture then the cathedral is a much better choice but I would like a bank to be built.

3. Shaitan

Shaitan der Besucher

@burning_phoneix

Congratulations on your appointment to Mayor of Androbius!

The colloseum was selected simply because it was a 1 turn faster build. Overall Fanatikan culture is the purpose. I'm not married to it, it's just TNP's contribution to the cultural cause. I'll switch it to bank and we can pick up a culture building in the queue next round.

4. Zarn

Zarn Le Républicain Catholique

5. Shaitan

Shaitan der Besucher

Excellent idea, Zarn. A city thread shows excellent commitment and participation. Please repeat any requests like the one you referred to in this thread though so the other mayors and principles will all see it as well.

Here's the post I'm referring to:
    Regarding the request, I think you're looking at an old save as the Library has already been completed. Switching the pop now would increase the speed for worker production but it would throw off the pop growth to worker build ratio. Jedina grows in 3 though and we can then safely put that new pop on the forest tile to save a couple turns on the worker. I'll add that to the instruction thread.

6. Zarn

Sorry about that. Didn't see Octavian's latest thread. Thanks for the response.

7. burning_phoneix

Wow Zarn thats some real dedication on your part. I'll open a thread for Androbius when I'm more settled in and know the city better

8. Paalikles

Paalikles Emperor

Now if we can work together and streamline information in our city threads - perhaps we can make the governor's job a little bit easier.
    @Shaitan: You can edit the city list in the next TNP thread of term 8 to include the threads of TNP cities. Naerva is in my sig for you to copy and paste...

9. Shaitan

Shaitan der Besucher

@Paalikles - Already did. :)

10. burning_phoneix

@Shaitan: My city thread is up as well. located in my sig

11. Shaitan

Shaitan der Besucher

Androbius link is up. :)

12. Zarn

13. Shaitan

Shaitan der Besucher

@Zarn - That link doesn't work. :(

14. burning_phoneix

15. Shaitan

Shaitan der Besucher

Jedina link is all set.

Androbius city thread looks good, b_p. :D

16. burning_phoneix

17. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

Governor Shaitan, as discussed in the Kuhkaff city thread, a new Hospital would be very welcome in our city. Please allow Kuhkaff the opportunity to grow to its full potential by funding a Hospital there. We need your help in building a healthy community. Thank you.

Also, I will be remaining as Mayor of Kuhkaff, even though I will be named Governor of the "Wine and Dine" Province. I will be keeping tabs on the development of Kuhkaff from a distance.

18. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

I have a similar request for the capital. Every day, one cannot walk more than a block without seeing some poor soul who is ill crying out for need. I've done all I can, but the medical facilities, permanent and temporary, will simply not do.

For the sake of the citizens of the capital, please build a hospital!

19. Feodor Ardent

Feodor Ardent Grizzled 'ol Civ Veteran

I would like to change the name of the capital to "Electrical Superstorms," but that could be the tranquilizers talking.

Yep, definitely need to build hospitals.

Feodor Ardent
    (Found wandering feaverish after the last council meeting, with blood on his forehead and tape scars on his wrists.)

20. Shaitan

Shaitan der Besucher

Kuhkaff and Bavaria will definitely need hospitals. Not all NP cities will get hospitals as several of our cities will either never be able to use them or excessive growth of these cities would curtail full growth of major producers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.