1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Term 8 - Budget Office

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game II: Government' started by Donovan Zoi, Mar 31, 2003.

1. Donovan Zoi

Donovan Zoi The Return

Please post any budget requests here.

2. Shaitan

Shaitan der Besucher

This was approved in the last term but not implemented as we didn't have another chat. Please confirm it for the T8 budget, 1575 AD turn:

Cost: 104g
    Turns Saved: 26
    Reason: Denver can end up as a fair income generator and moderate producer but only if it grows. A harbor is needed to get this little city producing for Fanatika.

3. naervod

naervod My current user title

As Cultural Minister I am requesting that I am allocated funds to rush a library in every new city. It shouldn't be much considering the amount of money we have.

4. Feodor Ardent

Feodor Ardent Grizzled 'ol Civ Veteran

Highly recommended by the Ministry for Military Affairs, as well. A library and a temple in every city.

5. Donovan Zoi

Donovan Zoi The Return

In my turnchat instructions, I have allowed for CT to rush any cultural improvements in newly acquired cities. However, I don't believe that these cities need both a Library and a Temple. I will look at cases where a Library won't culturally fill unclaimed land, but barring this, I feel that Temples are unnecessary at this late stage.

6. Shaitan

Shaitan der Besucher

I fully agree. With 8 luxuries and MP units there's no need for happiness improvements in new cities.

7. Zarn

Zarn Le Républicain Catholique

I ask for rushes on the Libraries in Salamanca and Kahnawake in Alderaan in SW Fanatika.