Term 8 - Domestic Office: Fueling the War Machine

Donovan Zoi

The Return
Welcome to the Domestic Office! I will be updating this page shortly..........

Also, this office is in search of a deputy. Please post here or PM me if interested.

Congratulations, Donavon. I'm sure you'll do an excellent job.

I'd be interested in a deputy domestic minister position, mainly since I can often make it to turn chats. That way, if you're absent, we can approve or reject unforseen rushes on the fly without council votes.

I wish to volunteer for the Deputyship of the Domestic Office. Sign me up!

Looking at the save I see that a large majority of our newly captured cities are producing courthouses and panzers. This is crazy. A courthouse will not help these cities as they are completely corrupt and they will take 100 turns to build a panzer. They should all be changed to build swordsmen. Swords work just as well at garrison/MP duty as infantry and these cities have a conceivable chance of completing that much cheaper unit.

@Shaitan - The Swordsman idea is a good one. And for the far-off cities in France, I am sure that a Courthouse won't do much good. I will try my best to look at each of these cities to determine who gets what.

@Noldodan, Octavian - I have decided to give Noldodan the Domestic Deputy spot, with Octavian X as chat rep. I will post polls on these positions later today.

As trade leader I would like to bring to your attention a finicial problem. We are making just 168gpt right now... Yet we have several trade deals with civilizations we plan to attack. This will drop are profits into the negative amounts. (We have a 203gpt deal with Russia I believe... Which alone would make it nagative)

I suggest you try to cut spending to reduce the problems this might cause.

It's a 207gpt deal with Persia.

Originally posted by Chieftess
It's a 207gpt deal with Persia.

Well... It was a 200 gpt deal with someone ;)

Top Bottom