Term 8 - Nominations for Military Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Term 8 - Nominations for Military Leader
These are the duties and powers of all councilmembers:

Post polls and discussions to determine citizen desires for departmental policies, plans and agendas.
Cast a tie-breaking vote in the polls determining their departmental policies, plans and agendas.
Formulate departmental policies, plans and agendas based on citizen feedback.
Formulate departmental policies, plans and agendas of their own in the absence of citizen feedback (forum outage, low participation, etc).
Convey these policies, plans and agendas to the President for play in the game.
Call Legislative and Override Council Votes.
Vote in Council Votes of all types.

These are the duties of the Military Department:

Organize decisions on troop movements.
Organize decisions on defensive plans.
Organize decisions on offensive plans.
Organize decisions on troop upgrades and terminations.
Call a Mobilization Council Vote to determine if the economy should be mobilized.
When the economy is mobilized for war, becomes the defacto President, superceding the President in the Chain of Command.
Can supercede a provincial build queue with military units or improvements during time of invasion.

Please Accept or Decline any nominations you receive.

I nominate the Grand General CivGeneral to the post of Military Leader. (pick an office) Manambaresse! (Good Luck!;))

I will keep this as Undecided since, CT just Accepted her Nomination :(. I realy want to Advace up the Political Ladder

The old general waves at the valorous troops of the Demogame!

:hammer: :wavey:

The semester at the Miltary Academy is in full swing, and we must prepare these young minds to take up leadership roles to keep our great nation strong and secure! :soldier:
(Translation, four toddlers and a new major project at work do not permit me to give the required effort for this glorious cause. Thanks though :p )

I think you guys have things well under control, good luck!
:thumbsup:
Charis

PS in Edit - The general is however preparing a case study, entitled "Making effective use of mounted units while forsaking slow moving grunts" - it's subtitle is: "How to lay down the smack on 7 Deity nations as if they were runny-nosed whelps on the school playground"
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45322
Fans of fast units and 'military-based diplomacy' would enjoy it :groucho:

I will second Falcon02

I nth Falcon and CivGeneral. Both were worthy of the title Jedi Master, and both worthy of whatever military title they want.

I must decline my nomination, thanks for the support.

I'll nth CivGeneral though.

I will nominate myself for this position, but be undecided about whether to run for this or Culture.

I will nominate myself for the position of Military Leader. With the current command teams' string of successes on the battlefield, Fanatika would be well served by continuity in leadership. If my province needs to be left to less experienced hands, I am confident that I have laid the ground for its continued growth and prosperity.

Feodor Ardent
Deputy Minister for Military Affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom