1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Term 8 Nominations for Minister of Trade and Technology

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Game of Democracy VII' started by Furiey, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Furiey

Furiey No Longer Just Lurking

The Minister of Trade and Technology is responsible for all trade initiatives and research goals. The Minister also coordinates any plans for spaceship construction.

Please submit nominations for the Minister of Trade and Technology in this thread and Accept or Decline any nominations you may receive. Self nominations are allowed. Citizens may only run for one elected position.

Nominations will close and elections open 00:00 GMT on the 25 February (that’s 7pm EST 24 February).

2. Ginger_Ale

Ginger_Ale Lurker Retired Moderator

Why not? Civ4 doesn't run perfectly on my computer...and I've never been in this position. Change is always good. I'll Accept my self-nomination for this position. :D

PS: I'll be away from the 12th to the 24th, FYI...

3. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

Kicking me out already Ginger? ;)

I second your nomination. If you need someone to watch over the ol' office while you're away, just let me know.