Term 8 - Presidential Thread: "Daisies & Panzies"

As you know, France has been exiled to the island just off of our coast. We are now set to take out England and Russia. Since the turn chats take so long, I will do an offline "set up" chat to get our military in place. If it is the will of the people to go to war with Russia and England, I will start moving our workers to build rails to the cities. Artillery, panzers and cavalry will also be moved into posistion so that we can attack when the turn chat starts. It should be quite a sight. My goals are this:

Turn 1 - Take out Russia, and much of England
Turn 2-3 - Take out the final English cities in the jungle
Turn 2 - Find that Persian stack if it's still running around (the poll so far supports Persia next), and improve the Persian terrain for us.

Sounds valid, though I'd prefer to go after Persia first. Unfortunately, PTW has been devouring my OS and I'm undergrowing repairs. I'll try to provide some input tonight.

What about Vanila Civ3? That's what we're using. :) True, I'd like to go for Persia first, too.

I'm reloading Vanilla tonight.

Also, I see no harm in declaring all three wars together. Persia gets priority on offensive firepower, but the unrailroaded space to cross in these countries is more of an obstacle than their military.

We could get an ROP with Greece. FA did say they'd allow deals that might cause a rep hit to facilitate our goals. Eyrei also said he's support the embassy/ROP plan.

Top Bottom