1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Term 8 - The North Province: The Foundation of Fanatika

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game II: Government' started by Shaitan, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

Thanks Paalikles. Go Kuhkaff!

Governor Shaitan, here's a couple of temporary replacement options for the flag of TNP. I simply added a star here or there. I'm currently working on a flag for Tempest Province, so maybe I'll think of a new concept for TNP.

2. Shaitan

Shaitan der Besucher

@Cyc - I like that one on the bottom. The field looks very uniform. I'll go with that one unless there is a new concept flag. I'd like to stay with the emblem (not necessarily a star) for each city but other than that anything goes. :)

3. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

Yes sir. I like that one better also. The top one was the first idea, but the bottom one is just more uniform as you say. Please go ahead and post it in your first post, if you'd like. I'll get back to you with any new ideas, should any pop up.

4. Shaitan

Shaitan der Besucher

There were no changes from the last set except I've noted that individual unit construction is at the discretion of the DP/Militiary Dept. Whatever is needed most during the developing situation can be queued up. The rest of the instructions are reiterations of things missed during the last chat.

If anybody has suggestions for anything to add or change please sound off. We have until tommorrow to make changes.

5. Shaitan

Shaitan der Besucher

All mayors and citizens, officers and gentlefolk are asked to support The ~20 Plan, which is up for an official approval poll right now. LINK