Term 9 - Census

ice2k4

Emperor
In the fading hours of my Presidency I am calling for a census. In know way is this official, nor will it declare citizens inactive (or take away there rights.) The sole purpose of this thread is to see how many citizens are still active.

If you are still an active citizen please post here.

Current Citizen Count: 13

Citizens
Ice2k4
robboo
dutchfire
Vind2
Daveshack
GeorgeOP
Oldbus
dimaliok
ravensfire
CivGeneral
Sweetacshon
Eklekitos
RegentMan

shoudlnt this be fading hours...not dawning.

I am here

I'm here, I guess.

I'm not dead yet ...

-- Ravensfire

Just got back in this week from a long hiatus :p

ravensfire said:
I'm not dead yet ...

-- Ravensfire

care for another term as chief justice?

Hmm, we need to find a way to get some attention to this game in other Civ4 threads.

Ooh, a census!

This is the third time I've been to the single-player demogame forums since the game started. For some reason, I just don't feel very enthused about the game. It began with a huge debate about constitutions, then an incident occurred which reignited the discussion. That lost me. I don't feel the need to have such an elaborate constitution structure. I got bored reading through most of them. Since their discussion was the major part of the game early on (more so than the save!) I stopped coming back. And looking at the newer threads in the citizen forums, we're debating polls again. :hmm:

Then I saw this thread from the forum index, and was curious as to how many were left. I'm not dissing the demogame. I was active in the [civ3]/[c3c] ones and I'll try to get involved with the next [civ4] one. I'm too far out of the loop for this game, however, and from what I remember, there was never an easy way for someone to catch up (if that has changed, let me know).

Again, I wish thee the best of luck. Are we at domination yet? ;)

RegentMan said:
This is the third time I've been to the single-player demogame forums since the game started. For some reason, I just don't feel very enthused about the game. It began with a huge debate about constitutions, then an incident occurred which reignited the discussion.
Thats what basicly turned me off, are the constant debates about the consitution and the rules. I know we need some rules to keep the game in check, but we dont need too much to make it a literal house of beurocracy.

RegentMan said:
Then I saw this thread from the forum index, and was curious as to how many were left. I'm not dissing the demogame. I was active in the [civ3]/[c3c] ones and I'll try to get involved with the next [civ4] one. I'm too far out of the loop for this game, however, and from what I remember, there was never an easy way for someone to catch up (if that has changed, let me know).
Well, I was out on a long hiatus for a while so I am kind of in a simmilar situation as youre in ;).

I think right now is the perfect time to re-engage. We even have several non-legal jobs open. ;)

Independent of the comments in this thread, I had already decided to post a level set thread where we can try to get a handle on what's going on, and what we need to do to recover the game. Until we made contact with the off-continent civs, quite recently, I must admit I thought this game was a lost cause. We had a disasterous war with the Germans, but paradoxically were talking about going back to war in a desperation move. Now we can see that our continent is not the backwater that we feared, but instead is in relatively good shape.

Now that there is hope, I've regained my interest in the game. If you want to wake up our civ and kick some AI butt, please join in this thread before it's too late.

I'm around, although not necessarily consistently.

Top Bottom