Term II-President Thread

BCLG100

Music Master
Main City-

We have 1 warrior and 1 worker

Thanks to robboo for last couple of days and my apologies team :)

I have an update in the term 2 game update thread...:)

yer but ill do it all proper when i can take screenies and everything! :D

things just got interesting in the pitboss game, all you playing hit f4 :)

is that teh auto retire button :p

Good luck...you wont have an easy time as Robi, meleager and I did. Only because everyone is paranoid

Ok update timeness, we have completed bronze working and reports indicate we have no need to research archery straight away! :)

that was my first spot of copper i saw.

then here was the second :D

So i began thinking about city placement, maybe could be the red box so we dont take up any of aloha's tiles but also we get the cows and copper in a border expansion and is on a hill for extra defence :)

maybe also move the warrior which is going to be completed onto the hill south of this.

What's everyone's thoughts? i start on wheel next turn :)

What about placing the next city 1 tile to the NE of the copper. You get 2 hills to mine and a cooper to mine. I need to loook back at the otehr screenies to be sure about what else might be in the control. OR place it to 1 tile east of your red square....4 hills one of which is copper and only 1 tile of desert. Both would become a kick butt production city.

Send the warrior to copper hill then SOuth along the East coast of Aloha "Lake".

Yer thats one i considered but untill we can get something to irrigate without a river then it will be hard to let it grow, plus its very handy in an mp game to build on a hill. This one is also closest without taking up any of alohans production/commerce tiles.

North east also wouldnt get copper in a border expansion.

Not much happened really, hit enter.

There is also very little for our worker to do when he finishes on the rice so ill get him to mine the hill south west of aloha, this means he's closer to the pigs for when we get wheel/AH :)

border expansion only revealed that there was land south of us. Rice was finished being irrigated but i Switched tiles to the 2 forests so we have a second warrior done on the turn of growth for when we switch to settler. Growth in5 and warrior in5. Other than that not much to report-we've slipped to 4th in points but not like that means much right now.

Oh for anyone other than me checking the gmail account, i hope everyone doesnt mind but i borrowed an invite :)

moved a worker onto a hill, then moved the warrior another tile away from aloha towards the copper and then checked techs.

as we have agriculture and will have the wheel we can research either animal husbandry(11 turns) or Pottery(10 turns) after the wheel. Depending on what we micromanage these tech values might go down but unless i change to working on the tile over from the river i doubt they will.

Ive been inviting a few people into Aloha today, not that theres anything wrong with the numbers we already have but extra help is always appreciated-anyone who has any friends/colleagues or whatever should make an attempt to do the same.

Also whats with me being the only one to post in the presidential thread, did you see the size of ybbors thread last term! i want mine that long! :D

maybe you should post a screen-shot or two :p

Played for BC...due to his exams

Turn29
there is another dye 2 tiles south east of the copper. I expect a screenshot next turn since that was the only "new" tile revieled. We are also starting on our settler next turn so speak now if you dont want him to be built right now.

ALSO..we are about 4 turns from nominations..start thinking who you want for the positions.

cheers rob, after exams ill be more use but right now there are some things more important than civ... crazy as that sounds

No problem BC..that my job and I enjoy getting to play every now and then.

BCLG100 said:
cheers rob, after exams ill be more use but right now there are some things more important than civ... crazy as that sounds

:p might want to lay off the "Rob"'s, we have three of them here (myself, robboo, Robi D) :p

I am rob, you are yybor and robi is robi.
I told you guyd we should have picked Rob's team as the name...we almost had a majority.

Top Bottom