1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Term II : Prime Faction GAMEPLAY debate

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game IV: Citizens' started by DaveShack, May 8, 2008.

1. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

This thread is for debating gameplay issues for Term II.
    A separate thread will debate roleplay issues.

If any guild or other organization wishes to sponsor this debate, the heading can be updated.

2. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

The Uteutnicic Order (guild) would like to host!!!

3. ravensfire

ravensfire Member of the Opposition

Question for all faction in the election.

The previous Prime Faction did not provide adequate leadership, organization or communication about scheduling, who was in charge of what and gameplay decisions. This has lead to a breakdown in the game and a significant drop in activity.

What will your faction do differently?

-- Ravensfire

4. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Answer:
    The Freedom Coalt. plans on notifing DGIII on everything it will do gameplay wise. We will always have an open thread for any citizen to request a movement for the turnsessions.

5. Seidrik_The_Gray

Seidrik_The_Gray Seidrik The Gray

The APR plans on delegating many facets of game play to our Academies. Additionally we plan on establishing a weak form of semi-autonomous city states, which are really represented by governors, who suggest to the ruler what their cities need, and then the ruler decides how or whether to fit those needs into the turn session based on national priorities. Look at the APR thread in my signature, and look at our election platform. I have been exceptionally open to ideas and debates even within the APR faction.

Communication and agenda-driven discussions with decisions to accomplish, drop dead dates, etc...and a leader with the time and motivation and vision to direct and lead the people.

I am not perfect...I learn mostly how little I understand the finer nuances of civ every day, and this has only accellerated since immersing myself into this Demogame. I will relie heavily on those in my faction and citizens not in my faction to get things done right for our civilization.