1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Term III - The Domestic Hut

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game Revival: Government' started by Bowsling, May 1, 2009.

1. Bowsling

Bowsling Chieftain

Domestic Leader: Bowsling
    Domestic Deputy: Vacant, apply below

Duties:
    The Domestic Leader is responsible for all issues domestic not handled by the President. Organizes
    decisions about settler placement. Organizes departmental and provincial budgets. Is Governor of cities that do not have a Provincial/Expatriate governor. The Domestic Leader will also be responsible for all the duties of the game's Cultural Leader.

Excerpt from Article E of the Constitution
    All elected officials will create an official thread. This thread will be used to provide updates to the citizens about their office. The information in this thread should updated frequently in order to accurately reflect the current game situation.

Section D.1 of The Code of Laws

Discussions on city placement will be initiated by the Domestic Leader. Any citizen may post their opinion on any location.

Excerpt from Section E.1 of the Code of Laws

Polls: None

Discussions: None

2. Falcon02

Falcon02 General

I was wondering what we consider the value of completing the Great Wall is? We could complete it within 30 turns in Rhiannon or Tara.

However it's only useful as long as we have cities < 7 large.

3. Bowsling

Bowsling Chieftain

I'm kinda skeptical about the Great Wall, it's too expensive IMO. I'll start a discussion for it though.

4. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

The main benefit of building the Great Wall is in keeping another civ from building it. And if we eventually want to win with culture, any cpt helps.

5. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

At the begining of this upcoming T/C, I would like to change the production of city Green #11 to a Settler. This Settler would be planted 3 tiles west of Green #11. Hopefully this new city will help us Culturally capture the future Persian city in the NW. Any objections?

6. Bowsling

Bowsling Chieftain

I agree.
    ten

7. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...