Term IV Presidential Office

Mr. President;

The Fanatikoi has lost its direction. None appear at turnchats, and officials dont post, or have no idea what to do. Sir, we need a plan. Can you provide?

Cyc said:
There's been a rumor of a Presidential assassination growing among the working class....
I've noticed this as well; he's been gone for five and a half days now. A PM has been sent to see if he's still here. I hope he is; it's awfully strange for someone like ravensfire to just seem to drop off the face of the earth.

My sincere apologies, all. A family emergency came up that took me out of state and rather distracted me for a while.

Things are, however, back to normal with no permanent harm done (Whew!).

Sorry for the trouble, it was rather sudden.

-- Ravensfire

Mr President, thank you for considering the Augean Stables for providing homes for French Workers, however to join foreign workers makes us far more vulnerable to war weariness and would be unadvisable at this time. With only 7 cities to provide support for our workforce it would be better to keep these foreign workers and allow our own to retire to the cities. I have therefore instructed that Foreign (French) Workers should not be joined to the Augean Stables.

Top Bottom