Term Orders Term 6

Turn 114

Go ahead and offer and accept Archery for Monarchy with Piffle this turn.
(from a chat with KillerCane... still going on, slowly. Will post fully later)
:salute:

Turn 115

Holy City:

Pop rush 2 catapults for a cost of 1 population each. We need 4:hammers: invested to do this.
Apply the overflow to a worker.

So what you are saying is switch to a catapult, make sure we get 4 :hammers: first then pop?

To do this in a 3 turn rotation:
1 :hammers: from capital
1 :hammers: from sheep

I can put a citizen on a the forest hill for another +2 :hammers:
and still work 1 cottage.

Then we have a 3 turn rotation again, this is what you are looking for?

If we can keep all the citizens happy, it would be nice to do a 4-turn rotation with no forest. If we run into happiness problems, do the 3-turn rotation you described.

Turn 118

Mr. President… please send this note along with the save file …IF Loco hasn't finished paying their debt.

(or – if I'm around and online when you play the save, and you can let me know if the debt is paid or not, I'll be happy to send the note)

Dear Loco,

It looks like we didn't receive the final gold payment to wipe out your 100:gold: trade balance.

Since you previously made 2 payments on a single turn (payments #6 & 7), we hope that didn't somehow contribute to a misunderstanding, but we show that you have just paid 90:gold: so far. Please let us know if your records differ.

Looking forward to continued peace and cooperation!
(And hope to hear back from you soon on our last proposal)

- Foreign Minister General_W
Servant of the Leader
Epsilon Team!

Turn 119

Capital: At size 11, work 2 mines, 1 farm, 8 cottages.
1. Missionary
2. Aqueduct

Port of Mists: No more whipping for now.
1. Axeman
2. Scout
3. Lighthouse

Peter Grimes: Build a road to Wool & Whales. Defense can specify the exact route and how to protect him.

General W & lost_civantares: Mine 1 gem, then farm/road the rice.

Turn 119:

Please refund Loco's 10 gold :)

Turn 121

Holy city: Whip 'till your hands bleed - Spearmen!
Apply overflow to Library.

Missionary: Follow the army to Wool & Whales.

azzaman333: West, Build Road, NW, NW, West, Build Farm.

Defense Orders:

I haven't had time to run a simulation. The prioirity is to prevent the barbs from pillaging, while using units that are close to a promotion to attack. Sorry I haven't had time to do the details yet :blush:

Defense Orders:

I haven't had time to run a simulation. The prioirity is to prevent the barbs from pillaging, while using units that are close to a promotion to attack. Sorry I haven't had time to do the details yet :blush:

President's Read into those Orders:

Kill Warrior With Catapult. Move Other Catapult on Battle Plan
Move Axeman on Battler Plan From Eternal Eye.

Run Simulation for Axeman in Forest (odds are 91% we win) but more simulations needed to guarantee barb will attack. Upon Completion make highest % odds descision.

:salute:

I think we're on the same page here. Thanks!

There's a chance I'll be able to do it tonight, if Stacey gets home with the computer sooner than she did last night :)

Top Bottom