Term VI-Nominations for Minister of Defense

mhcarver

Newspaper Mogul
The minister of defense is tasked with the power over "all military strategy and troop activities"

PLEASE SEND ANY DEBATE QUESTIONS TO CRIMSO

nominations will end on the 26th

I wish to nominate Provolution

I Self-Nominate, but to shock and awe the people, Decline in favor for the governorship ;).

With Blackheart and Provo always in an argument I would like to see how Blackheart would do it so I would like to nominate Blackheart.

I third DZ and nominate Civanator, even if he hasn't been around much latel

edit: I would also like to nominate Epithemus to see if pot has any sort of effect on our armed forces :lol:

DaveShack said:
I would like to test the waters on a self-nomination, but remain undecided pending citizen feedback on this and other races.
I second DaveShack!

I officially decline, and may consider a governorship given IRL time restraints.
there is only a minor war to conclude, and people want minimal activity of the military, I support Civanator and Daveshack for this job, especially as DS hoped for this position once.

I nominate Ali, our Grand Admiral. He is unfortunately a warmonger, but please be open to his proposals and be friendly to him, and not seek to depopulate the demogame for moderate hawks with liberal affirmative action political correctness harrasment smear campaigns. Ali can do the job just fine, if not excellent.

I would wish to update my status as Undecided and will accept this nomination if there are no more canidates to show. I hate to see a good position unfilled :(.

And yes I already self nominated myself earlyer.

Acceptance accepted CivGeneral. :thumbsup:

And congrats on the new belt, also.

I have given much thought and considering my dedication to the demogame. I do not wish to see an office go unfilled, especialy if it is a major possition.

I will Accept my nomination

@Cyc - Thanks :).

Top Bottom