Term VI-Nominations for President

mhcarver

Newspaper Mogul
the president is the head of the executive branch, he or she shall " take direction from a council of leaders and from other elected and appointed officials via the turnchat instruction thread. The President shall be tasked with control of worker actions

Crimso is in charge of setting up debate threads

PLEASE SEND YOUR QUESTIONS TO HIM VIA PM SO HE CAN SET UP THE THREAD

I nominate Furiey.

I'll also nominate Black_Hole(d)

Chieftess said:
I'll also nominate Black_Hole(d)
Thanks CT, but Im afraid we want to win this DG, and me as DP isnt gonna have that happen.
I respectfully decline, but thank-you CT, this is the first time I have been nominated for President.

I nominate Chieftess, DZ, and Donsig

Ct, Cyc, and Donsig

i nominate provolution, and i second(or third) donvan zoi and cheiftess

and of course i support our current president, "4 for weeks 4 more weeks"

Black_Hole said:
Thanks CT, but Im afraid we want to win this DG, and me as DP isnt gonna have that happen.
I respectfully decline, but thank-you CT, this is the first time I have been nominated for President.

But it's only a monarch level game. :)

WeaponX said:
Ct, Cyc, and Donsig

Now there's a classic group... anyway, I officially decline.

Chieftess said:
But it's only a monarch level game. :)
which is the level I play on :)
But the real reason is I cant committ a certain time on certain days. Even tho I am online alot, i never know when I will be on online(im only 14 and my parents are in charge)

Thanks for the nomination. :D At present I'll remain undecided. It does not seem likely that I could devote enough hours a week to the actual game play sessions. Now if the citizens would approve of split duties with the elected President (me) being our national leader but someone else being the DP most of the time, then that would work out great. :) Actually we ought to think about that as a change in future demogames, if any. :hammer:

Thanks for the great confidence Nobody, but I must decline, we got plenty of good candidates here. I will vote for the candidate ensuring a win of the game in January.

Thank you Ginger Ale, WeaponX, mhcarver, and Octavian X. I am honored. Oct, I would love to show you how I'd run things, but I've been nominated for Cultural Minister also. As I was the first Cultural Minister, I can't pass up the chance to be the last Cultural Minister for Vanilla Civ3. :thumbsup:

I therefore Decline this Nomination. I would like to second Furiey, Rik Meleet, Donovan Zoi, DaveShack, and our current President - Sir Donald III.

Actually, if we (don't) "prosecute" the War a certain way, we might have Russia's support in a vote.

On topic, I will currently stand as undecided. Franklin Donald Roosevelt indeed.

I would like to see a president that plays more than 1 TC a week, and more than 5 turns at that. The game could have been won by now...

Top Bottom