Term2 - Domestic Department: Governing through the Force

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarn

Le Républicain Catholique
Greeting my fellow citizens of Fanatika. I, Lord Master Zarn of the Jedi Knights and your newly elected (sort of) Domestic Leader, proclaim this thread for the use of the Second Term Domestic Department and for the citizens of this great nation. I will bring stability back to this department, so that it will not faulter again. I will be open-minded on all issues, despite personal opinion. Thank you for your time. May the Force be with you.

Now, for the unformal stuff.

Domestic Leader- Zarn
Domestic Deputy- Stuck_As_a_Mac
Domestic Chat Rep- Chieftess

Please bring any Domestic issue that you want my help to this thread. I will post a budget request and build request thread later.

Personnal stuff- I actually wished I had an opponent. Now, I have to decide who becomes the Deputy. If anyone has any suggestions, you have my permission to state the name of the person here. I wonder how many people would had voted for me, and how many would not vote for me.

Term 1- http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32018

Can I please be deputy? I cant stand not having a position right now. As soon as I get my WinBox to se the friggin boot disk, ill have a copy of Civ running. I would be highly efficent, with helpful sugestions on where to build and what to build where. Please let me be deputy.
Thanks.

Okay, we shall have a poll on Stuck_As_A_Mac for deputy. Do I just post a poll for this? Can I do it now?

The domestic department's first priority should be fixing provincial borders!

Zarn, SaAM's appointment may be confirmed with a citizen vote, with the standard yes/no/abstain format, with a quorum of 19 votes.

Also, I would like to ask you, Zarn, what you would name your city in the event you get to name one. I will use this information for the Cartographic Office's City Name Registry. Thank you.

Thanks SAAM. I know that you would help.

The domestic department has posted instructons to connect Morgana to Bavaria by road. If we do this we will not be able to recruit warriors in Bavaria to upgrade to swordsmen in Morgana. We would be much better off having the worker build a road on the spice since it will be within our borders in 12 turns!

Originally posted by donsig
The domestic department has posted instructons to connect Morgana to Bavaria by road. If we do this we will not be able to recruit warriors in Bavaria to upgrade to swordsmen in Morgana. We would be much better off having the worker build a road on the spice since it will be within our borders in 12 turns!

I am also concerned. In fact, at the risk of sounding fatalistic: WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!

Note taken. I will change it.

Originally posted by eyrei

I am also concerned. In fact, at the risk of sounding fatalistic: WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!

Hmmm...you might try upping your coffee intake today...

Originally posted by donsig

I agree. Morgana should be unconnected for the time being :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom