term4-priaptos

Governor admiral-bell

Priapos is shown in this screenie on the last turn on building a Knight in 4 turns. For this last turn there is a citizen on the non-fish coast. This citizen was working the mined grass for the last 3 turns, but the extra shield is not needed this turn and the coast gives one more commerce. If another Knight is to be built next that citizen will need to return to working the mined grass forest.

Screenie removed to save attachment space.

due to the pending war on France, knight construction will continue.

after the completion of the knight, move the citizen non fish sea tile to the mine. back to the sea tile to remove overproduction
continue this cycle until the war with france is over OR another unit is needed

Governor admiral-bell,

I regret to inform you that I misinformed you in my report. I have checked back to the turn 5 save and the citizen that is currently working the non-fish coast was working the forest to achieve Knights in 4. I notice that your instruction however say to use the mined hill which are all already being used.

Furiey

Screenie for 740 AD

Looks like the citizen was not moved from the coast to the forest (or anywhere) where it needed to go to get Knights in 4. Can't shortern the time for this Knight, might as well just instruct to manage for growth while keeping the Knight in 3 then MM for Knights in 4 turns.

edit: Attachment removed.

Screenie for 770 AD

Just in case anybody is still looking.......

Attachments

• DG7_AD0770_Priapos.jpg
    DG7_AD0770_Priapos.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 198
Furiey said:
Just in case anybody is still looking.......

Sadly, few people are. :(

Top Bottom