1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

TerraNES: The Civil Experiment

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by Terrance888, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Terrance888

Terrance888 Discord Reigns

Well, if Katan tries to invade Apulia and the other Central Seas powers backs Apulia up, I would very much expect much the same to happen.

Same would have gone for Hyak and the former Exaltations.

As well as Jinyi and the Koreas.

A Superpower usually can fight a 2 front war against regional powers with some effort and can easily overpower individual targets-depending on the intent of the orders and other stuff like that. That was... sorta my intent :p. You managed to win the Land war against Kush and the Sea war against the Confederation, but "lost" the desert war.

2. spaceman98

spaceman98 Plotting something

From Axum to Egypt: This war is bad for buisness. I offer you one of two deals. Either we pay you 10EP and the war ends at the current lines or you pay us 10EP and we abandon Kush, disband the federation and accept vassalage to the king of Egypt. Your choice.

3. J.K. Stockholme

J.K. Stockholme Right Opposition

“They [the Keepers of the Codex] operated the first (non-profit) cleaning service in history and the word spread rapidly throughout a Doussa still bucking with ambition and new ideas generated by the Aramyan arrivals.”

From the Exaltation of Doussa
    To the Keepers of the Codex

We welcome you to the serene exaltation of Doussa, tell me a little about your philosophy, and your intentions in Doussa. Perhaps our people can work together, so speak: How are you?

4. TerrisH

TerrisH Mischief?

OOC: just putting this up incase I don't manage to get around to an IC response.
    The KotC are performing cleaning services in the temples of Doussa out of piety. They are primary followers of Exnotist Takarzite Kitabalism (though there are quite a few Exnot Kitabalist). while you don't follow their gods, Traditional Kitabalism gods are part of their pathion, so to them, maintaining and keeping your temples clean is an act of worship in their minds. they do not actively seek to convert anyone, (other then slightly by example) but do maintain a very small temple in the shadow of your great one where they can quietly worship when not cleaning.
    the keepers themselves are devoted to spreading the word of Exnot, along with preserving and recording the history of the world in the Codex.
    Exnot is a creator deity who stepped down to make way for the younger gods whom he birth/create/saw arise, occasionally advising them, but generally staying out of matters. mostly exemplifying the wisdom of ones elders, and how what they learned over their lifetime can help you. the vast majority of his followers primary worship another religion with their belief in him leaking over to influence it.
    I'll try and remember to write this up in an IC statement when I get off work tomorrow. want to sleep now.

5. Optical

Optical The Fall of the Eleventh

There isn't a word I can use on this forum to describe my annoyance at myself. Of all things, I forgot to pay my troops. :mad:

6. christos200

christos200 Never tell me the odds

From Japan to Ainu:

I name your leader Duke of Shimane. In the name of the Empire continue your war. Loot the entire country. 2/3 of the lootings will be yours.

From Japan to Kitano:

If the Kitano surrender, i will make your leaders Dukes.

7. Eltain

Eltain Emperor

You're a dummkopf optical!

8. Lord of Elves

Lord of Elves Suede-Denim Secret Police

To: Armorican Infidels

The time has come for you to surrender. Or we can just keep killing you.

9. Lokki242

Lokki242 That One Guy

OOC: Not to be a pest... but will you be ranking the Mini-games soon Terrance?

To: The Kingdom of Leon

Greetings, new neighbor! We request open borders for trade between our nations, so that we may both grow and prosper!

10. DC123456789

DC123456789 Deity

To: The Thloryn Trade Union
    CC:The Commonwealth of Novaricum

What do you say about the agreements below?

OOC: Terrance888, the stats of Utica say that it's a NPC. Also, the Grand Temple of Utica isn't listed. Finally, why do I have 1 EP banked?

11. Tycho

Tycho AFK Forum Warrior

From Vahlshallah:
    We march.

12. spaceman98

spaceman98 Plotting something

Actually, new plan:
    As of now, Axum ends all hostilities against the mighty Egyptian Empire and disbands the Trade Federation. In exchange we ask only that Egypt acknowledge peace and allow us to retain our autonomy. This war is bad for buisness.

13. Terrance888

As a formal response, I let you guys gleefully create powerful empires, while actively and passively throwing challenges your way in the attempt to bring it down. :scan:

And it will be until I feel I have enough time to tend to 10+ Pm's a day. :scan::scan:

It's OK. Go thank Crezth that they didn't go cannibalistic zombie rage all over the Mongols. Then again, if they did you would have won. :scan::scan::scan:

From the Ainu

Suuurrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...................................................................:scan::scan::scan::scan:

From Kitano

Surrender is the greatest dishonor, but we cannot win. Accept our ritual suicide. *bloodsplatter*
    Upon the tulip
    There lands a small butterfly
    Then... gone with the wind​

OOC: Yes.:scan::scan::scan::scan::scan:

From the Kingdom of Leon

That sounds great! May your people find their way through the forma of existence with our aid. :scan::scan::scan::scan::scan::scan:

From Everyone Else

DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNN!!!

:scan::scan::scan::scan::scan::scan::scan:

Anyway, I don't have much access today or the next few days, and I didn't get started on fixing up the stats. But as soon as I can, I will.

I don't think we will have a Miniupdate this turn.

14. Tycho

Tycho AFK Forum Warrior

From Vhalshallah to Dumonos:
    Would it be alright to open our ports and borders to each other, and increase trade between our two nations? We need the taxes on our merchants to help expand, and we will offer you a cut of the deal if you are unwilling to open up at first.

15. Lord of Elves

The Bloody Throne is incredulous that our Vahlshallan allies would seek to open trade with sworn enemies of the Faith.

16. Terrance888

You got it wrong, Vhalshallah is making the deal, not Vahshallah. :scan:

17. Prospo

Prospo King

Would be at all possible to start as a Slavic nation on the banks of the Volga in a few updates?

18. Terrance888

Yes indeed. However, even if you do use real world stuff, I really like if you can make it truly your own. :)

19. Prospo

Prospo King

Don't worry, just keeping the ushankas and the love of drink (though to be honest, pretty much every country claims to be the best drinkers).

20. Lord of Elves

Ahh, yes. The Beurtgang are very much connossieurs of fine beverages. How do your countrymen prepare the blood of slain enemies?