TerraNES: The Civil Experiment

You've also declared on Leon. Have fun with that.

You're fighting cannibalistic hordes, a horde of chariotmen, a horde of ships from the seas from Pommerania, and legions of the Royal Guard. Not to mention the Unsullied and the spears of Dumonos (I think...) coming down onto them. So, here's to the brave soldiers of Leon, we'll hardly know them, won't we?

So... why are you supporting the Alfrenks here in this situation? Might have missed that section but I am curious.

As a Mod, I have no idea whatsoever. All the Ildarans did is to start a blockade against Tarnis in hopes that a peaceful solution can be forged. Still, what is done is done.

Mind you, gamewise, this means Vahlshallah intends to do harm upon Ildaris in a way that would constitute war and justify possible changes in plans. Realitywise, I'm not sure if they are even able to do anything like that whatsoever.

Just wondering, why was war declared on the Ildarians? I'm not particularly familiar with Keltic politics.

Well, it's more of a philosophical result from the effects of Keltia.

Everyone hates everyone and will kill the others if their back is turned even slightly. Therefore, you have no back in Keltia.

The end.

@Terrance,

I'll have military orders in by tomorrow night hopefully if nothing goes wrong. Also, I declared war on Ildaris because I thought they were going to fight and oppose, but if they aren't entering the war in terms of actual fighting, I have no reason to harm them. Hopefully Lokki can update us on if it's just a blockade or if he will be deploying soldiers.

You're fighting cannibalistic hordes, a horde of chariotmen, a horde of ships from the seas from Pommerania, and legions of the Royal Guard. Not to mention the Unsullied and the spears of Dumonos (I think...) coming down onto them. So, here's to the brave soldiers of Leon, we'll hardly know them, won't we?

So... why are you supporting the Alfrenks here in this situation? Might have missed that section but I am curious.
a)I'm Frenkish. Nesfrenks, and all that.
b) They allowed us safe passage through their lands during the great migration.
c) We weren't supporting them. We were protesting an aggressive act against them. We weren't becoming involved in any warfare. Barbarian.
EDIT: Sorry for the double post.

well, the whole "peace in Keltia" thing ended fast :p

It is amusing to see your nations join together after being arch enemies for 2000 years though against a far away "non-threat" enemy.

Incredibly OOC.

a)I'm Frenkish. Nesfrenks, and all that.
b) They allowed us safe passage through their lands during the great migration.
c) We weren't supporting them. We were protesting an aggressive act against them. We weren't becoming involved in any warfare. Barbarian.
EDIT: Sorry for the double post.

Fair enough; I saw Gem Hound's mail and his declaration of war against Ildaris, and thought "Damn, well, if Ildaris wants to play like that..." In that case, we won't attack unless you up your blockades and try to destroy Pommeranian and Vahlshallahn vessels at sea or attack via land and support ground forces of the Alfrenks and Leon. Fair enough?

well, the whole "peace in Keltia" thing ended fast :p

Because I'm too lazy to copy and paste right now, the rules of the second conference dictate that all signers and the nations allied to the signers will not attack the others or engage in warfare against each other when another Keltian nation attacks one of the signers. Any other time it's a little malleable given the situation, though I'm not interested in flinging more soldiers in a Second Great Holy War.

No it still exists. The Alfrenks were not included in the treaty.

Indeed they were not.

It is amusing to see your nations join together after being arch enemies for 2000 years though against a far away "non-threat" enemy.

Incredibly OOC.

Second Conference made some interesting strides, and all the interesting IC stuff happened as well through that and through mails as well. Basically, it seems that my nation and Gem Hound's nation are tired of fighting each other when there are other threats in the near and distant future that we will have to contend with at their destined points in time.

So, it's not really OOC, it's just that you didn't see the stuff going on and we are now cracking down hard.

I would like to note that "Peace for now, scum: The Future will bring us victory" is quite in character for Faith-derived states like the Iron Lancers.

Speaking of the Lancers, are they going to attack me, or are they going to stay back a tad bit?

Orders for this and everything else later today.

Fair enough; I saw Gem Hound's mail and his declaration of war against Ildaris, and thought "Damn, well, if Ildaris wants to play like that..." In that case, we won't attack unless you up your blockades and try to destroy Pommeranian and Vahlshallahn vessels at sea or attack via land and support ground forces of the Alfrenks and Leon. Fair enough?

I'm not risking innocent lives by attacking ships, so that's all good.

No. Ildaris involved themselves because they felt like crashing every Bronze Age economy West of the eastern border of Hyak. I did not declare war on Ildaris by the way.

Top Bottom