TerraNES: The Civil Experiment

Meanwhile, in the Andes.

Meanwhile, in the Andes.

Nothing much is going on because we haven't had enough time to make the place into a war-torn wasteland.

Livestream link is on pg. 235.

???

Or do you just not feel like telling us?

He stopped updating the Livestream after writing "ROCKS FALL EVERYONE DIES" so we can safely assume that he is at least taking a break from this.

He stopped updating the Livestream after writing "ROCKS FALL EVERYONE DIES" so we can safely assume that he is at least taking a break from this.

No. He wrote the Utica paragraph after the Rocks Fall Everyone Dies bit

hmm.. PM box is full lucky, meh.. not that big of a matter. ^_^

Read if your Lucky, up to you if your not. don't if you don't want spoilers for the update.
Spoiler Thoughts on the update :

Enjoyed the read so far, look forward to the rest of the update. ^_^ keep up the good work lucky.
hmm.. Expected a bit more passive background stance for the keepers, not to mention everything but the basic outline was tossed. None of the perpetration I tried to set up culturally worked, and everything went completely wrong. It got launched way to soon, with no Support of the Nobles (which the knights were supposed to succure at so of). The current emperor was even still alive and we didn't have the Legal Heir on the throne. heck, the Central Core of the Keepers power, Macedonia, decided to create a separate faction.
A true True Blow Murphy. everything that could go wrong, did.

Meh, not bad. and I can work with the situation. Got the seed planted, and as long as it last more then 2 turns, it should be good. Enjoyed the read so far, look forward to the rest of the update. ^_^ keep up the good work lucky.

Spoiler :
OOC: It's just that if you want to launch it this turn, that is what happened. >.> The bad timing is that this intersected with the blockade, so that all the metal was concentrated into weapons, and teh weapons concentrated into the Imperial Army, which is against the Melodist uprising. Nobles wanting to get more courted the Army instead of the Melodist Mob.

Also, wait until you see the map. A lot of the country side is quite unsettled.

Like I said, Murphy took me out and got me drunk. after that, it's just a blur.
I can work with it. might take Macadonian again instead of the IRK, depends on the rest of the update. ^_^

Edit: wait.. Were the Irkins..
hmm. wonder If I can introduce some sort of height based cultural Stigma? slightly more respect for those who are taller then you are? meh.. many thoughts to make.

So as it turns out, breaking the Faith into splinters was not a good idea. Seems like there is civil war on the horizon between Vahlshallah and the unruly vassals.

But that's okay. I'm fresh out of mercy.

Top Bottom