Boundless
Lord of Elves
southernking
Erez

Regions Able to Be Updated, and Order
Regions Done Updating will be Italicized
China, Levea, Nile, Eastern Seas, Western Seas, Keltia, India, America

Notes
I will start by doing all research, then all spending, before resolving any actions.
Lord of Elves, southernking and Erez -1 initiative for late orders so far.

Hopefully, I can get done all the way to the Western Seas at least by dinner. If not, I don't think we'll have an update.

Note: a civilization should be starting up there soon due to my missing curragh that sailed West((unless the thing sunk)) on my second turn I think it was.

I have extremely heavy doubts that a single curragh would be able to both cross the Atlantic and provide enough people and resources to start a civilization.

I have extremely heavy doubts that a single curragh would be able to both cross the Atlantic and provide enough people and resources to start a civilization.
No. there would be peoples already there and they would share their knowledge with these peoples and might even be worshipped as gods. Other than that, they would mix and a new people would be born. About the curragh -> point taken. You never know though. Stranger things have happened. :p

They died.

Terrance, you mean 'i don't think we'll have an update today', right? :0

No. there would be peoples already there and they would share their knowledge with these peoples and might even be worshipped as gods. Other than that, they would mix and a new people would be born. About the curragh -> point taken. You never know though. Stranger things have happened. :p

Or it could be like with the conquistadors in the Americas and they could be tossed out, and possibly butchered along the way... hopefully you don't run into cannibals. :)

I think he's going in a more Welsh sort of direction with it.

Not saying the ships went to Wales, I'm referring to certain allegations of Welsh princes making pre-Columbian transatlantic voyages and integrating into native tribes.

Or, the curragh missed the Americas altogether and landed in Asia.
I doubt the crew could survive that sort of voyage.

Or they could land in Japan and become my slaves.

XD I like this convo. SKILORD would be right. There would be a nation of people down there ((if the curragh actually got there, he was a good sailor who loved the sea and navigated by the stars not like he went beneath the equator or anything)) that would be a mixture of Celtic Druidism and the Mayan culture. :D I can see how that could possibly mix.

Stranger things have happened. :p
Three examples:
1) Samurai armour and weaponry found in a Mayan Temple
2) Polynesians crossing the Pacific in canoes
3) What might be a Chinese settlement found in Nova Scotia((Lots of raised stone platforms on top of a mountain - look rectangular in shape))

I think he's going in a more Welsh sort of direction with it.

Not saying the ships went to Wales, I'm referring to certain allegations of Welsh princes making pre-Columbian transatlantic voyages and integrating into native tribes.

Madoc?

There's also the East Bay Walls, the Roman and Greek artifacts in the New World, the Inuit fisherman that washed up in Ireland...

Damn, I can't get to update tonight. :( I'll see how much I can do

I just finished the bloodbath that is the unification of Egypt. Example:
It took another year, but the city finally fell when Rezzemus ordered the bodies to be pushed into the river. For the first time in history, the Nile was dammed by the shear number of dead. The river dried up and the city surrendered.

Top Bottom