Testers wanted!

Valkrionn

The Hamster King
Alright, we're looking for a few people who can test new versions before we release, to find any major bugs preemptively. In return for testing new features, you get to:
  • Play with those new features. :lol:
  • Find out our plans early on

I think it's a fair deal. :lol: The next version isn't ready yet, but there is a major feature coming in courtesy of Grey Fox (sadly, not Field Marshals yet) which will need quite a bit of testing, as well as the general python/xml cleanup. You'll also get to test the Overflow Production addition (Don't you want to know who gets to use it? :mischief), and the new worker system (yet to be done on the XML side, doing it today).

Once we get enough testers, I'll form a 'RifE Testers' group for you all, where I'll post download links, info on new features, and so on. ;)

We're tentatively aiming for about a week from now, to get bug fixes and Grey Fox's new work in, so atm I'm just wanting to set up a group who can test. Don't need to try this last minute. :lol:

If you still need more, I'm in.

I'm in. You seem less sadistic than usual, Valk.

Well, in 2 weeks Ill be gone for 2 weeks. If that's no problem, Id love to help out :)

Top Bottom