1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice

Texas Civilization

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by BrazilianShogun, Apr 16, 2007.

1. BrazilianShogun

BrazilianShogun Chieftain

I was wondering if anyone has made a Texas Civilization yet. I've looked around, and as far as I can tell, there isn't one. It'd be greatly appreciated if one of the greats would like to make it. I'd love to play as Sam Houston or Stephen F. Austin, and I'm sure lots of you players out there want to as well. I'd be glad to assist anyone that wants to make one, too. I would do it myself, but I'm a bit lacking on the technical side of the spectrum. ;p So post here, if you're all for a Texas civilization, or if you have any tips for a layman like me to create one myself.

2. BrazilianShogun

Judging by the lack of comments, No one is interested enough in a Texas civilization that they're willing to rally around me. :p Oh well, I'll just make it myself.

3. Synobun

Synobun Deity

4. Goldflash

Goldflash Grumpy Old Man

No, he didn't.

5. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Archivist, redux Supporter

AFAIK nobody's done a Texas Civ as no one's made a scenario or mod set during Texas' brief independence.

-Oz

6. William GBTW

William GBTW 73h 1337 H4x0rz

I've been wanting to but never had a map. As a Texan I've wanted a scenario but I can't make a map as I am too exacting.

7. Red Door

Red Door Man of Mayhem

Didn't Mr.Black or whatever his name was make a Texas-Mexican War scenario?

8. BrazilianShogun

There are a couple of scenarios and things, but as far as i've seen, no one has made an actual Texas civ.

Here's my proposal, and also a plea for help concerning the actual making of it. (i'm aspiring to be a modder)

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=217521

What do you think?