1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Text files gone stupid

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Technical Support' started by AnthonyBoscia, Mar 25, 2012.

1. AnthonyBoscia

AnthonyBoscia Chieftain

I was having the 'unable to allocate draw buffer' issue, so I decided to completely uninstall the game. I removed Civ 3 and Conquests, then installed Civ 3, then Conquests from scratch.

The game now functions ok, except for one issue. The text files are completely out of order. The text entries all appear in the wrong places and make the game incomprehensible.

Any ideas on how to fix?

Spoiler :

2. Civinator

Civinator Blue Lion

3. AnthonyBoscia

AnthonyBoscia Chieftain

Thanks, Blue. I reinstalled the 1.22 patch and Alles is now in Ordnung.

4. Civinator

Civinator Blue Lion

You are very welcome :D

5. Don Pepito

Don Pepito Chieftain

Thank you for the answer, as I used to have that error too when creating new scenarios. :goodjob: