Texture of the ground is missing

Giddles

Chieftain
Civ 6 seems to be generally NOT laggy when I load up the game initially, but whenever I go into an actual game, the ground seems like it had an oil spill all over it. Theres a jungle of multicolored pixelation that seems to drop my FPS by about 50, and theres black strips every now and then that covers up important resources and info. I've looked through every article and help forum that I can, but it seems nobody has found the solution to this yet.

I didnt waste $50 for an oil spill, so It would be awesome for somebody to dig through the coding and find something :)

Oh, also from what I've gathered, it seems that in Civ V I had the same problem with textures and and the luxuries had glitched pixels. I changed from DirectX 10/11 to DirectX 9 and it seemed to fix the problem, Yet I have found no way to change DirectX's on Beyond Earth.

Thanks for anything, im not active here, so itll be a bit till I respond. :crazyeye:

A screenshot would be useful. Also please post your DxDiag file, which provides essential information about your system. Here's how to do so:

Hit the "Windows key" and "R", type in Dxdiag, hit enter. A menu will appear, with a save option at the right bottom. Save the file and attach it here.

Moderator Action: Thread moved to Tech Support forum.

Apologies, but unfortunately, your graphics are below min-spec.

The Dxdiag says you have a "Intel G41 Express Chipset", which should have an GMA X4500 GPU, which is older than the minimum required Intel HD 3000.

Top Bottom