Thailand UHV 3 Requirement?

davcjohn

Chieftain
I can't figure out what the third UHV requires to count that there are no foreign colonies in South Asia in 1900. I attached my save file, but i've cleansed South Asia of any European powers or other foreign powers that are beyond their normal footprint besides me. I've conquered back the colonies from Netherlands, Spain, France, England and Germany.

Do i have to possess the entire South Asia area myself?

Attachments

• Naresuan AD-1900 Turn 397.CivBeyondSwordSave
    2 MB · Views: 39
I can't figure out what the third UHV requires to count that there are no foreign colonies in South Asia in 1900. I attached my save file, but i've cleansed South Asia of any European powers or other foreign powers that are beyond their normal footprint besides me. I've conquered back the colonies from Netherlands, Spain, France, England and Germany.

No, almost certain it's a bug from an update; the text in the main menu for Goal #3 is also different the in-game goal. Also with the 1700 AD start, it's automatically marked as failed. (Also just World Mapped making everything Thai; no dice). You should post in the Bug Report section.

I wasn't able to open your save, but I reverted to a version from April 2021, right after an update that fixed the Thai UHV 3rd goal, and I successfully completed the game. So if you have TortoiseGit, update it to a version after that April 26, 2021 update. :) But be aware if you update it to a more recent version, from the last few months, I don't think it'll be compatible with any save games you have.

Top Bottom