1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you for sharing your knowledge

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by Drix, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Drix

Drix Chieftain

Hello everyone in the big old Civ world out there.
    I am relatively new to the wonderful world of Civilisation. I bought the Civ gold addition back in january after never playing Civilisation before (I know I know; what rock was I under)and can I just say 'What a wonderful game':goodjob:
    Once I mastered the basics in Civ IV I moved swiftly on through Warlords and then BTS (Should really go back and play some of the Warlord scenarios but I'm having too much fun playing BTS) Of course I couldn't have come to grips with the finer points of the game without the fab advice I have come across in these forums.
    So a big thank you to you all.
    As a response to a few threads that I have come accross while browsing in my lunch hour-
    Boudica - She has a certain attractivness but Isabella is cuter though not to be trusted.
    Tanks and colataral - I do miss it but yes, a little too overpowered. I once walked through China and only lost one unit.
    Worst enemy - Aztec(Mousyminnion whatever his name is) Complete nutter! :crazyeye: always ready to throw a hammer in the works. Shaka is a close second. Getting used to how to deal with them both now.

That's it
    Just wanted to say hello and thanks.

Ta ta

2. Supr49er

Supr49er 2011 Thunderfall Cup

Welcome to the Forums Drix. :beer:

3. Stoney the I

Stoney the I Prince

4. pumpkin

pumpkin Chieftain

I love to have Shaka and/or Monty closeby, they always make the game interesting and eventful. :)

5. GIDS888

GIDS888 King

Wilkommen Bienvenue Welcome

And remember - 3am finish - GOOD!

6. CHEESE!

CHEESE! On a long nostalgia trip

Agreed.

Lol random smiley for you! :run:! Welcome!