1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you for this amazing mod!

Discussion in 'Communitas Expansion Pack' started by palmerd2, Apr 2, 2013.

1. palmerd2

palmerd2 Chieftain

To Thal and all the developers,

I finally figured out how to get the Steam Workshop version of GEM working offline. Fired up my first game today on King and it is way more challenging/rewarding than any vanilla experience could ever offer. As 'Murica on my own continent, I expected to steamroll but Barbarians everywhere are forcing me to think through every decision. AI is better across the board and the revised tech tree is making rethink all of my previous "guaranteed to work" strategies.

Thanks for all your hard work and for making this mod what it is! Can't wait to see what you guys do when Brave New World comes out!

David

2. JohnS

JohnS Chieftain

Yes, thank you! This truly is the best, nay, only way of playing Civ5 these days. Other mods simply don't compare. So many features, fixes and improvements. Go Thal and Team!

3. Herb0815

Herb0815 Chieftain

Yes, thank you Thal! Great Mod for a good game.

4. Hawawaa

Hawawaa Prime

One year ago I found this mod. Good stuff and my Civ 5 playtime skyrocketed. Thank you all and Keep going! :goodjob::thumbsup:

5. Hambil

Hambil Emperor

6. ravenfriend

ravenfriend Chieftain

yer, im gona add a gushing thankyou for this too:D

Been waiting ages it seems for G&K enhanced....an LOVE IT WOOOOOOO

personaly I change the upt to 3...makes more sence as far as field armies go imo, you know, archers with melee troops with seige possible....better for moving troops around too I think.

Will at some point try to reduce archers range to just 1 also, so can attack but not take direct damage on ther battle field.

I also like to see cannons and artillary loose their -50% vs sea units when set up in a city....would kinda makes them emulate sea defences

Oh and I dont think anything but destroyers, missle ships and subs should be able to detect other players subs....gallons etc seeing them just seems a bit wrong

some kinda of big bonus for higher era units against lower era units too....like archers not realy being able to harm tanks....destroyers not being taken out by a gallion/frigate etc