Thank you :)

Originally posted by Zcylen

I think AoA should have added these smilies in his post:
:satan: :evil:

;)
Nah... that might have given some people the mistaken impression that he was joking :p

Originally posted by Alcibiaties of Athenae
And out of the two of us, HE'S the NICE one.
That is just the personna I have for here.

Originally posted by MrPresident
Okay, am I the only one who is suddenly very scared of Lefty? Be afraid, be very afraid...
Strange that this was the first reply to Lefty's post. I always thought you were his DL or vice versa. :hmm:

Originally posted by MrPresident
Lefty, you don't go onto chat rooms as a 60 year-old hairy German nurse, do you?
I do not need the internet for that.

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
I do not need the internet for that.

Now that's scary... :eek:

Originally posted by Procifica
I'd like to thank Thunderfall and all of the moderators for a very well-run forum site that is very user friendly, easy to access, and a place where the moderators are overseers and not greedy powerful warmonger types who feel they can break the rules. :) I've had bad experiences on other forum sites and chat sites, but this one is the best I've ever been a member of. Thank you again.

Moderators: if this thread is not apporpriate for this forum (I feel it is, but I'm not the judge), please move it or delete it as needed.

I totally agree

Originally posted by Padma
Hmm, I see him in C & C all the time. ;)

Try looking in Completed Scenarios, perhaps. He has an American Civil War scenario that looks quite interesting.

Thanks for the free advertisement, Padma. And high praise from a moderator, too. :)

Originally posted by Knight-Dragon
You're welcomed... :p

Wow, someone with 1000+ posts and this is the first time I actually see one of his posts... :eek:
Originally posted by Eklektikos
and all acquired in just under 3 months... scary :eek:
Originally posted by Dell19
Must be one of those Civ 3 posters...
Correction, one of those Civ3 C&C posters... :) I hang around the Civ3 GD sometimes, but don't recall seeing him (or her) there...
Originally posted by Darkness

So do I, and I don't remember seeing any of Procifica's posts either...:eek: :confused:

I found this very very amusing after reading through it a couple times. :)

Clarification first on my # of posts. I registered in January, but didn't start posting heavy till Feburary (when I started my American Civil War Scenario). Most of my posts are in the C&C forum, and a good number in the Completed Scenarios forum. Though, I also post in many other people's threads, either with comments or with help, or sometimes, with corrections! (everyone hates that :p). I also have a few times wandered to off-topic (I had a few things to say in some of the Pro-Iraq threads, or about Pro-Iraq posts), and I've made some posts in Site Feedback as well. And I've put up a couple bug reports. Being unemployed helps the post total, but I feel at least 95% of my posts would not be considered as spam by anyone.

I haven't really surfed through the Civ3 General Discussion forum, it really doesn't interest me much.

I also am playing a HOF game, where I'm hoping to put the top score onto Warlord level (at 1305 AD right now, score about 1900, turns are taking FOREVER).

Well, now everyone knows about my posts and stuff. :)

And its nice to see that the moderators hijacked this thread! :confused:

Goes to show my point that CFC has grown quite a bit. Posters with 1000+ posts are missing each other, in the mazes of the forums... :lol:

I remember there used to be a time when the top poster had 1700 posts...

Don't worry; now we know who you are... :) Looking forward to seeing more of you posting. ;)

Originally posted by Alcibiaties of Athenae
And out of the two of us, HE'S the NICE one.

Trust me AoA, you didn't need to say that, we all knew it already...;) :D

Goes to show my point that CFC has grown quite a bit. Posters with 1000+ posts are missing each other, in the mazes of the forums... :lol:

I remember there used to be a time when the top poster had 1700 posts...

Don't worry; now we know who you are... :) Looking forward to seeing more of you posting. ;)

Well, maybe now you and others will see more of my posts...I've spread my interest in Off-Topic a bit more than before. :)

Top Bottom