Thanks phungus420!

lastofthelight

Chieftain
I just posted this to thank phungus for creating the mod. As far as I can tell from my binge of playing it, its entirely bug free, and does exactly what it claims to do. It doesn't throw in too much, nor does it throw in too little. It has the feel of an expansion to it, and is very professionally done.

Since most posts to most threads are probably bug report threads or inane newbie questions (at least my posts are, sadly!) - I just figured I'd take the time to thank someone.

Yep. Thank you phungus420 :)

Fantastic mod love your work. A little please, some scenarios would be awesome - no civ4 expansion without any scenarios. :) PLEASE :)

Indeed, the whole team deserves a lot of congratulations.

Thanks Phungus for making this mod. It's basically become my standard for Civ4, and it's really the only forum I ever come check on unless I get a notification that someone has posted in one of my threads.

I apreciate the thanks, but I must interject. Thing is achilleszero has thrown in thousands of hours as well building this thing. There have been many people that helped make it, I apreciat the work that's been thrown in from many modders to make this mod work. Hell jdog and glider both have prgrammed revolutions, and Emperor Fool and his team along with Peace of Mind made BUG, this mod wouldn't exist without RevDCM. Never would have happened started from Wolfshanze mod, merged with RevDCM. I took those merged them and none of them could have existed without the names above and Wolfshanze. Thing is it couldn't have been built beyond that to it's own mod without achilleszero doing the art.

Guess what I'm saying is, I don't mind accepting thanks above many mugs like Alsark that wrote the civilopedia articles, or the names above that built the components. I'd just shout out to jdog, glider or EF on their own time. But I do in a sense take offense to having achilleszero's work negated, in a thread with only my name prestented in honor. The mug has put in probably as much time as I have to make this mod possible. Thousands of hours dudes, thousands of hours. And at least I've been messing with balancing and other cerbral issues all humans can concieve of. AZ has only been dealing with art, you gotta have a gift to work with art man. So I just can't really accept no thanks if he ain't given his respect as well, know what I mean?

Massive :thumbsup: to everyone involved in the creation and distribution of this mod. Best one out there IMO :)

Although I do agree with Allan79 that some scenarios would be nice. Perhaps one as the Greeks that utilizes the 300 unit? :D

I have to throw in my thanks as well. This mod has basically rekindled my desire to play Civ. It's definitely my standard now.
Fantastic job and keep up the great work.

This just look evil

Top Bottom