The 100 Years War

Would you like to play this, and should I make it? (Poll will close in 20 days)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

conquer_dude

Imperial Slave
Should I make a scenerio on the Hundred Years War? I have already downloaded the Europe Map by civvin, and created the Kingdom of France, and placed cities, and created the Kingdom of Spain, and placed cities (most of em') If I am going to make this, I need to know more about the war, if I could get some info, and I will be willing to take help. I have ALOT to do, as I just started today.

BTW my Civil War in Japan is still under creation, and still working;)

Oh, and if you vote, please state why you voted what you did. :)

I might start over, because I have a huge map. I'll check out some other maps. Not liek I had anything done anyway. :rolleyes:

I got an 80x80 Europe map by mallan (I think) Had to dig though. 80x80 sounds good?

Hehe. Make my job easier.

Thought so. I will begin construction on the scenerio first thing tomorow. Expect the release date around early early July, or late late June.

The votes are just for motivation.

Yeah I like that capaign all right. But that's not where I got the idea. I have all of Europe, civ list:

1.England
2.The Kingdom of France
3.Burgandy
4.Holy Roman Empire
5.Castile (Spain)
6.Portugal
7.Poland/Hungary
8.Lithuania
9.Denmark
10.Sweden
11.Norway
12.The Ottoman Empire
13.Aragoh
14.Ireland
15.Scotland
16.Naples
17.Turkic States
18.Khamate of the Golden Horde
19.Vassal States of the Golden Horde
20.Tutonic Order
21.Bulgan States
22.The Empire of Trebizond
23.Venice
24.Sicily/Sardina
25.Knights of St. John
26.Jalayrids
27.Mameluke Empire
28.North Africa
29.Georgia
30.Granada
31.(If someone can add one)

This might be incorrect. They are coming half from map half from memory, so I can't be sure.

I've always been intrigued by the history of the 100 years war. Therefore: Yes, make it! (please)

Re: Civ list. Don't include all of Europe and the rest of the mediterranean world. IMO, your scen should focus on the conflict and the combattants at hand. Such are: Royal France, England, Flanders, Burgundy, The Pope in Avignon. Maybe also include Languedoc as a separate civ and possibly Aquitaine.. but I would have to research that.

Yea, it would become a Medieval Europe scenario if you include that much of europe.

But if you are going to include all of europe you should include the "Romanian states" too. :D Named so because they were not united at the time.

Stazro said:
The 100 Years War would become marginal, if whole of europe would be included. Most of the scen would have nothing to do with it. Wouldn't that be wasting of capacity for detail?
Actually, this scenerio is about trying to change the course of history. I thought about putting in those others just to lure them into the war as bait, just for fun. See which can be destroyed and stuff. If you want me to change it and make it Europe, tell me and I'll see what I can do. I've placed cities for some obvious nations: France, England and Castile (Spain):cool:

thegreats - tell me that was a joke, right?:(

What if we wan`t you to change it and make it the 100 years war scen instead of the hippotetical 100 years war scen? :)

C`mon, just the main actors, you can use (or make, or request) a zoomed map of that region :)

BTW, guys, is that Just the Medieval mod or whats-its-name any good? Actually, I wanna know if its as good as Warhammer, TBX or Rhye`s?

A few things, Eastern Europe was only known as the Slavic Tribes, except for Poland. I don't think the Holy Roman Empire was there at the time. England includes Scotland and Ireland. The Mongols went back 200 years! Also, the others are neutral.

Top Bottom