The ACTUAL Civ4Realpolitik 1

Ouch.

FCF speech in Paris-
The FCF does not stand down! Vote, my Parisian brothers! Vote for the Red Coalition! Put an end to the Ancien Régime, and establish a true Workers' Republic! Do you want the sons and daughters of Mother France dying in battle, and of all the troubles that war brings for no purpose? No! War shouldn't be something done on a whim! We must fight just wars! The Dutch to our North oppress our Walloonian cousins! We must liberate them from Dutch dominance! Long live FRANCE!

could i ask for clarfication from red spy, do you intend to invade anywhere or not?

A speech made by Red Spy in Paris

Comrades, have you even heard what the "others" are planning to do if they get elected? We have heard nothing, while we have told you everything. All we no is they are going to send your sons to a foolish battle for a city in Italy. If this happens, Italy will run red, but not with the enimies blood, but with our own. A vote to them is a vote to another gravestone in our graveyards. A vote for us means a worker's paradise and peace in the future.

Comrade Red Spy

Wait a minute, I didn't notice Brittany. That still makes a draw possible! Would that mean there would be a 2nd round of voting?

are you ungrounded then ilduce?

If we lose, I nominate myself for oppostion leader.

Paris

TWNC got the majority of districts: 4 votes
Reds got: 5 votes

That leaves us with the final tally:

Red Coalition: 21
RDP: 6
YP: 1
FCF: 3
LPCF: 1
CPLS(NPC Votes): 10

The Warmongering Ninja's Coalition: 32
IMWP: 5
GNP: 5
VaP: 2
NPC Votes: 20

Other:
LEDL: 2

Congrats The Warmongering Ninja's Coalition!
You are now the government.

There are 2 things you need to post AND PM me:
1) Your Cabinent List
2) The Plan for the 30 turns: please note that any changes you want to make can be made by the President after the first Turnset(15 turns) and when the Gubenatorial Elections are taking place.

A famous poet in the Red Dove Party, announced a event people gathered around as he read his poem:

Nobles, Countrymen,
Artist and Friends
The vote for President
Is at a bitter end.

People have said
He is to win
The vile Yoshie
You have voted in.

But have you thought
That he isn't the best
The soldiers he will lead
Will rot like the rest.

But comrades I say
We won't let this happen
With your words and help
The cries for change won't dampen.

If Yoshi is to make any wars
(I fear he may)
We won't stand for it
In the ground, his body will lay.​

A famous poet in the Red Dove Party, announced a event people gathered around as read:

Nobles, Countrymen,
Artist and Friends
The vote for President
Is at a bitter end.

People have said
He is to win
The vile Yoshie
You have voted in.

But have you thought
That he isn't the best
The soldiers he will lead
Will rot like the rest.

But comrades I say
We won't let this happen
With your words and help
The cries for change won't dampen.

If Yoshi is to make any wars
(I fear he may)
We won't stand for it
In the ground, his body will lay
.​

Do I smell dissention?

It is a warning as oppostion leader to the new president.

Alright! I'm the president!

Before PM'ing, giving a speech, and posting term plans, I'm going to go and play some Civ :D

The FCF knows when it is defeated. General-Secretary mechaerik hopes that the Administration won't be the bloodthirsty dogs of war we believe they are.

Make Love; Not War!
Instead of battering on our neighbours in bloody battles, we should be trading with them, establishing alliances and joining together for the betterment of our people.

OOC:We should also be handing the entire kingdom to britain as soon as it spawns, but thats beside the point :p

DT
Independant :)

Top Bottom