The Age of Civilizations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that a conclusion of or simple the place where you stopped thinking?

And for your information I was born in England, Yorkshire and I can speak English fluently with a Yorkshire accent.

Please leave this thread, or I will have a moderator take action. Thank You.

Stellan_87 said:
Is this mod ready for playtesting? If so where is the download link.

Yes, follow this link.:rolleyes:

Why would I post an unfinished version for playtesting? I'm not like the other modders, I don't post my products until their all done. I have private BETA's and ALPHA's. Sorry, and I know who my private testers are already. You shall get a PM or e-mail shortly.:mischief:
Anyways, please don't ask when it will be completed because I am not under contract by you to tell you.

why don't you have both world cup and Olympics but the Olympics being the winter.;)

fergus said:
why don't you have both world cup and Olympics but the Olympics being the winter.;)

Because the Winter Olympics suck.:p

It's really because the Summer Olympics are much more popular then the Winter ones.

how about make a meter to decide if there is enough peace in the world for the olympics because they didn't hot the olympics in one of the world wars

fergus said:
how about make a meter to decide if there is enough peace in the world for the olympics because they didn't hot the olympics in one of the world wars

There's a parameter to set it that you can't host the Olympics if you're at war.

An idea: When a country gets to host the cup or olympics, along with happiness, the country should get some sort of income from the event.

do you send atheletes and if you do good do you get some thing.

Zenious said:
An idea: When a country gets to host the cup or olympics, along with happiness, the country should get some sort of income from the event.

Good idea.:)

fergus said:
do you send atheletes and if you do good do you get some thing.

Waste of programming.

ice2k4 said:
I don't think Al is going to go into that much detail. It really is just like a world wonder someone can build every few turns that has benefits.

I think it will be more of a random event.

will mercs be hired like age of Mythology and are there different types to hire

Where do I get the download for this???Aslo could you add at least 1 Native American civ manly to block the Aztecs or American Civs from being able to domonate the intire coninate the civ(s) that could be added are eather the Navjo or some plains tribe blocking the path of the Aztecs and the Cherokee tribes blocking the usa.I hope I am not requesting to much please tell me if this is too unresonable.

Slavic Sioux said:
Where do I get the download for this???Aslo could you add at least 1 Native American civ manly to block the Aztecs or American Civs from being able to domonate the intire coninate the civ(s) that could be added are eather the Navjo or some plains tribe blocking the path of the Aztecs and the Cherokee tribes blocking the usa.I hope I am not requesting to much please tell me if this is too unresonable.

How many freaking times do I have to tell people that it's not up yet? Jesus Christ...:mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

No freaking Native American civs, I don't think you realize the point of this mod if you're asking for Native American civs.

It is too unreasonable.

I sorry:cry: :cry: :cry: I am just excited and aslo I am happy that you add the Zulu and North America well I frogot to say that another alteintive to what I said above is to add some Barbiarians but... I guess I am just a nuciance so... I will shut up and go along with what you are saying Ps.I am looking forward to this mod it looks good:D :D :goodjob:

I must say Old Chap this looks like it will be the grandest mod for Civ 4 yet! Jolly Splendid! I'll download as soon as it's ready! Can I just ask if you've decided what wonders will be in this mod? Any more British ones? :)D *Cough* Big ben *Cough* Tower of London *Cough*:D )

Good luck finishing it! Good Show and Jolly Marverlous Work so far! :king:

I sorry I am just excited and aslo I am happy that you add the Zulu and North America well I frogot to say that another alteintive to what I said above is to add some Barbiarians but... I guess I am just a nuciance so... I will shut up and go along with what you are saying Ps.I am looking forward to this mod it looks good

Don't think Al meant it personally, he's just overloaded in work and it looks like he was up late that night, without any coffee, isn't that right Al *elbows Al*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom