The Age of Navalism, 1890-1918

What a beautiful 4-stacker mate.
As always I wish that would have been actual playing size, so that all those fine details could be admired at gametime.

Have I missed out on German pre-WW1 and WW1 Protected cruisers ?
Like Irene-class, Victoria Louise class would have nice for The Kaiser.
These two classes was part of AOI scenario so that's why I ask.
The only missing cruiser for that scenario on the German side might be the Cöln-class then we have a full complement of German cruisers.

Last edited:
Update: X-mas has come early thanks to a hard working Ares. We have up: Chaoyong Class Unprotected Cruiser, Pingyuan Class Ironclad Coastal Battleship, Smith Class Destroyer, and O Class Submarine. Previews Below:

Spoiler :

Delta you are so diligent. :love:

Delta, one more time thank you very much for all your wonderful work! :thanx:

So the amount of units for the next version of CCM is almost closed (otherwise it would never finished) WW I submarines are so rare for Civ 3 that the American O-class will find a place in that mod (and a British WWI submarine (p.e. the E-class) would find such a place, too. :)

Yes,
now that was a nice XMas present Delta. A very nice collection.
Some of them slip nicely into AOI, but I got a question on IJN Kuma

About a year ago you posted another Kuma Torpedo Cruiser (with a mentioning of Kitakami in naming the pcx-files). Please explain mate. They look very similar at first glance. Is it an update, or ?
:xmas: :think:

Well you see Kuma was built in 1920 it was upgraded and that would be Kuma (WW2) and then the IJN in 1941 got the crazy idea to covert them into Torpedo Cruisers so that would would be the Kuma Torpedo Cruiser. The Cruisers that were only upgraded where Kitakami and Oi and the reason for that was there was simply not enough torpedo launchers to do anymore.

SMS Cöln: Hipp hipp hurra! :) (or in the carneval: Kölle alaaf!)

:sheep:
Great stuff Delta,
both this nice cruiser and the other TBs and DDs.

What can we expect next ?? ?
:cheers:

Top Bottom